This forum has a zero tolerance policy towards the posting of player or affiliate complaints. Please use our dedicated Player Complaint or Affiliate complaint if you have a complaint you would like reviewed. Users found posting complaints will have their complaints deleted and potentially their forum account suspended.

Affiliates that wish to link to their site need to ensure that they do not work with any of our Blacklisted Affiliate Programs then request approval by contacting admin.

Another fantastic result and Aramon's season record improves again!

Discuss Aramon's NFL picks
thePOGG

Another fantastic result and Aramon's season record improves again!

Postby thePOGG » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:17 am

While Monday nights Eagles/Saints game didn't go quite to plan last nights Colts/Jaguars game really couldn't have gone better and as Aramon felt it was the stronger game, we had more money on the Colts! So the start of Week 10 see Aramon going even further ahead and really gives us a very comfortable padding zone for Sunday's games.

For the season so far Aramon is now 16.4 units ahead!
Aramon

Postby Aramon » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Well hop on the train....at the end of week 10 we are now up +23.5 units! Still 7 weeks left in the regular season, and we are hitting stride. I believe the second half of this season is going to be very lucrative. Check out this Thursday nights Miami/Buffalo game here at thepogg.com for quite possibly the start of our biggest wagering week of the season.
Aramon

Postby Aramon » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Just a reminder to check in the blog section to view my Thursday night prediction to start off the week 11 NFL picks.
thePOGG

Postby thePOGG » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Well Thursday night didn't go so great, Miami have become real unreliable in the last couple of games, but a little birdy's told me that Sunday's games are looking to be our biggest week to date. I'm really looking forward to some of these match ups.
Aramon

Postby Aramon » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:32 am

Well today's games certainly had a lot on the line for us with with us putting 36 units in play Sunday. While I was expecting huge returns on these games, I will accept the moderate positive win today of +8.7 units. That brings the overall profit total to a season high of +27.8 units. Just as important this marks our 5th winning week in a row.

We cut it close with our over 54.5 winning wager on the Saints/ Oakland game as the score finished at 38-17, but just as unlucky we lose the Broncos covering the 8.5 due to the garbage time touchdown they allowed as they only win by 7 because of it, 30-23. I mention these games to again point out the fact that as a handicapper you are going to catch a few lucky breaks along the way, as well have some go against you. Its just important to be in the neighborhood so that you indeed have that chance to be lucky. It has been said that luck is when preparation meets opportunity, I truly believe this, and we keep on rolling another week because of it.
Aramon

Postby Aramon » Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:51 am

Well its been a while since I updated the status of my weekly NFL picks. It has been very good to say the least. Currently we are up over 50% in profit at 50.4 units! Since week 6 of the NFL season when I started posting these picks there has only been 2 overall losing weeks out of 9. Be sure to check out the picks this week in the blog section as I believe we may just make some more very positive strides again. The best thing is, we offer some of the most valuable NFL pick opportunities on the market completely free of charge. Check them out before the season ends, there is still time to get in on the action!
thePOGG

Postby thePOGG » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:43 am

I'm thrilled with the way the season's gone so far - after a crushing start you've managed to consistently grind out a profit and have not just got us a winning record, but are at this point in the season offering what i'd be confident to say are the strongest picks available online and in that i'm including paid for services (we're free ;) )

To back that very bold statement up i'd firstly reference http://thepogg.com/the-cost-of-a-handicapper/ where you showed that the strongest handicappers online who function at around a 60% win rate would expect to have an overall advantage of 16%. Right now - with your betting advice alongside your picks - you have 56.9% win rate, but your overall advantage is 55.4/307 x 100 (units won/total units bet x 100) = 18%!!

Regardless of how you bet on even the best handicapping service, unless they are giving advice on sizing bets in corrolation with the strength of the pick, you're not going to win as much in the long run as Aramon's picks will win you - you can't ask more than that from a free service.
Gamez

Postby Gamez » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:18 pm

A profit is good Aramon, well done
thePOGG

Postby thePOGG » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:42 am

I've got to be honest - at the start of the season this was an experiment to see whether Aramon could play a winning game on the NFL. I was fairly confident that he could, but to have only one game left in the season and be very comfortably ahead is a fantastic result.

It's a shame we've got to stop shortly, but Aramon's picks will definately be back next season.
Aramon

Postby Aramon » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:38 pm

Yes it has been a good season. We will make a profit and that is a great thing, afterall that is the only reason we wager, isn't it, to try and win? What makes me even more excited is, the mistakes I have made along the way this year have actually taught me more than my success has. My expectations for next season will be much higher and we should be in a great position to make even more profit than we did this season. However there is still 1 more game to go this year, a little thing called the Superbowl! Whatever the outcome the season is still a guaranteed winner, but still be sure to check out all the Superbowl action with picks and analysis here and in the blog section on the 3rd of February, SUPERBOWL SUNDAY

Return to “Aramon's Picks”