This forum has a zero tolerance policy towards the posting of player or affiliate complaints. Please use our dedicated Player Complaint or Affiliate complaint if you have a complaint you would like reviewed. Users found posting complaints will have their complaints deleted and potentially their forum account suspended.

Affiliates that wish to link to their site need to ensure that they do not work with any of our Blacklisted Affiliate Programs then request approval by contacting admin.

Poker Games Rules

Discuss anything related to Poker
rokon

Poker Games Rules

Postby rokon » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:19 am

I like poker games. And I have interest to learn poker. But I don't know how to play this games or it's basic rules.
Niel

Postby Niel » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Really, the game Poker is a game in which everyone got interested. It is very interesting and thrilling.

To know it better, I think you need to give sometimes to find it online. Some good articles will provide you the best knowledge about this game.

Well, please let us know if you have something interesting...

Cheers!!!
RonW

Postby RonW » Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:41 pm

I think, Niel has told you a good idea Rokon. You should have given a good time on the internet and you will get everything about the rules of poker.

Please contact with us again if you face trouble with any question.
chucky013

Postby chucky013 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:16 pm

Poker is a challenging game played by many. There should be a lot of sources online which could give you detailed instructions on how to play it (and win it). Or you could ask some of your friends! Poker is a common game and I'm sure you know a few that play it once in a while.
PokerFace

Postby PokerFace » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Poker is my favorite game, hence the name
ferd

Postby ferd » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Anyone found good leads about poker? I am also interested to play this game. However, I find the rules so hard and confusing. Any ideas would help. Thanks!
thePOGG

Postby thePOGG » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:54 pm

I can't claim to know much about poker myself over and above the very basics, but if you're really interested in learning from the bottom up you probably want to head over to http://twoplustwo.com - from what i know they're one of the best poker resources online atm.
Gamez

Postby Gamez » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:26 pm

That's a cool site and very good
RonW

Postby RonW » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi Everyone,

@Admin, Good share again!!

@PokerFace, yeah. We are experiencing the fact..* :D The name goes after your hobby.

Thanks.
MikeL

Postby MikeL » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:57 am

Hi Everyone,

I have taken a short tour of the given website by the admin. It seemed interesting to me. If someone is really looking for a worthy website to know how to play poker very well, I believe this website will definitely help him/her and I am also in that category :cool:

Thanks...

Return to “Poker”