This forum has a zero tolerance policy towards the posting of player or affiliate complaints. Please use our dedicated Player Complaint or Affiliate complaint if you have a complaint you would like reviewed. Users found posting complaints will have their complaints deleted and potentially their forum account suspended.

Affiliates that wish to link to their site need to ensure that they do not work with any of our Blacklisted Affiliate Programs then request approval by contacting admin.

What's your favorite slots game?

Discuss anything related to slots games here.
thePOGG

What's your favorite slots game?

Postby thePOGG » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:20 pm

I really love Net Entertainment games - I think they're easily some of the most consistently creative games on the market right now - but my favorite game that I've seen in the last few years has to be IGT's Ghostbusters. Now addmittedly I've been a huge Ghostbuster's fan all my life - it's unquestionably one of the greatest films of it's era and captured an on screen chemistry that's very rare - but this game just has so much going on in the way of bonuses - 4 random triggers at the end of a spin and two combination triggers - that it can keep me entertained for hours!

I love the video clips and the original voice overs by Dan Aykroyd well and the free spins with the falling Marshmallows that award locking wilds or cash bonuses at the end of each spin are one of the better free spin features I've seen.

Which game rings your bell?
Auditing Service

Deposit Guarantee

POGGWebmasters.com

"Those who do not gamble do so betting that terrible things will eventually happen to those who do"
Ian C. Esslemont

"If anyone needs me I'll be in the Angry Dome"
Professor Farnsworth
mister_blackjack

Postby mister_blackjack » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Not the best looking slot game but is fun to play is Food Fight. It is on real time gaming software.
thePOGG

Postby thePOGG » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:04 pm

I've never played Food Fight - I've avoided most RTG venues, but perhaps I'll give it a spin over at Bodog.

I also really love Net Entertainment's Evolution. I love the 'evolving' symbols in the free spins, a fantastic idea that ties perfectly into the them of what can only be described as a visually gorgeous game. And it has a very attractive house advantage - around half that of the previously mentioned Ghostbusters.
Auditing Service

Deposit Guarantee

POGGWebmasters.com

"Those who do not gamble do so betting that terrible things will eventually happen to those who do"
Ian C. Esslemont

Professor Farnsworth
mister_blackjack

Postby mister_blackjack » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:24 am

I like Evolution too. It has a strange addictive gameplay about it.
thePOGG

Postby thePOGG » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:52 pm

Another one from Net Entertainment that's strangely addictive is Starbursts - the game play and features I wouldn't say are all that special but there's something about the soundtrack that pretty much puts me in a trance lol.
Auditing Service

Deposit Guarantee

POGGWebmasters.com

Ian C. Esslemont

Professor Farnsworth
wolf77

Postby wolf77 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:50 am

Starburst is a clone of Power Stars ,played the two slots and Power Stars pay much better !
xalksx

Postby xalksx » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:38 pm

Burning Desire is one i turn the music right up on :) Another few catchy ones but cannot remember them
adamlane

Postby adamlane » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:55 pm

the latest ones - amazing. hooks heroes, sparks. one of the flagman software companies imho
adamlane

Postby adamlane » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:57 pm

oh sorry and Dracula :)
FruityJelena

Postby FruityJelena » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Medusa II, South Park - Reel Chaos, Magic Portals, Immortal Romance, Crime Scene..
These I play the most often and I don't even expect to win anything, actually doesn't matter if I do or don't.. I simply enjoy them anyway :)

Return to “Slots”