This forum has a zero tolerance policy towards the posting of player or affiliate complaints. Please use our dedicated Player Complaint or Affiliate complaint if you have a complaint you would like reviewed. Users found posting complaints will have their complaints deleted and potentially their forum account suspended.

Affiliates that wish to link to their site need to ensure that they do not work with any of our Blacklisted Affiliate Programs then request approval by contacting admin.

Royal Panda - Responsible Gambling failure

Let us know with any issues with the site or if there's something we've missed.
thePOGG

Royal Panda - Responsible Gambling failure

Postby thePOGG » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:55 pm

We've just ruled a complaint in favour of the player and against Royal Panda. The operator re-opened a self-excluded account without the UKGC license required phone call. The operator's position is that they had adequate alternative policies in place that this doesn't matter, but the LCCP simply does not provide scope for the licensee to implement alternative policies:

https://thepogg.com/complaint/royal-panda-self-exclusion-and-gamstop/

Personally, I think that the phone call provision in the LCCP is perhaps a little more than is actually necessary and that this case is largely residing on a technicality (i.e. I'm not convinced that the outcome would have differed had the phone call taken place), but the rules are the rules and the operator should appreciate that and refund the impacted deposits.

TP

Return to “ThePOGG”