So it’s the last day of the year and the Class of 2012 now draws to a close. It’s been a pretty special year for us with most of the year spent redesigning the look, feel and features of the site for the relaunch which happened in October. I’m sure you’ll all agree that it was both time and money well spent.
But the redesign’s been far from the only exciting thing going on this year, with a host of interesting content and useful exposes. To recap some of the happening onsite outside of the redesign this year;
Over the coming year here are some of the planned activities for the site;
- Invest in and implement a free bot to allow players to easily remove and log their play history in a centralised databank for all major software providers. This will allow the gathering of statistically valid sample sizes of game data and the first ever truly independent tests on casino game fairness!!
- Add a host of new casino reviews alongside as many exclusive sign-up bonuses as we can fit on a page
- Continue to expand and improve our slots review section to provide as many sources for RTP/house edge information as possible
- Re-model the casino reviews list to allow reordering by geographic region
- Expand and improve the Forum to include reload bonuses at some of our top rated venues exclusively for regular forum contributors
Finally, from everyone here at ThePOGG.com I’d like to say a big “Congratulations” to all the casinos who made the Class of 2012 – these venues really are setting the standard for the industry – and we’d like to wish you all a Happy New Year. Good fortune to all in 2013!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.