CasinoMeister relaunches forum
by ThePOGG - January 17, 2018
Casinomeister, one of the best known player complaint services and an operation that we have always had a great deal of respect for, has apparently been very busy over the festive season and has launched an entirely redesigned forum. This has been a huge improvement and we have no doubt will make their forum all the more popular.
Major improvements include the following:
- A far faster forum – having used the forum before and after I can say personally that the load times have dramatically reduced.
- 100% Mobile Friendly. I’m old school and hardly ever use my mobile device for browsing the web, but knowing how heavily mobile users feature in our own site stats being mobile friendly is no longer an option. This upgrade to the forum will no doubt make a huge difference to how many people can interact with the forums easily.
- Enhanced Search Feature for winner screenshots. You can now search for winner screenshots
that have been uploaded by your friends or people you follow. Just check their member profile and
look for their attachments.
- New Ticketing System for Player Complaints – this will help keep players updated about the status and progress of their complaint.
- Enhanced spam detection and removal features.
- An enhanced Private Message tool: PMs are now called “conversations” where members can invite
others to converse with – privately. This is especially helpful when one is conversing with a casino rep
and would like to bring another person into the conversation. These conversations are just as robust
as the threads in the forum (adding screenshots, etc.).
- Many more new and innovative functions are on the horizon: there are more bells and whistles that will be introduced over the next several weeks – we are totally excited about this.
CasinoMeister’s Forums is one of the few communities that we consider worthwhile to be involved in and you’ll even find us over there once in a while contributing to conversations.
Bryan Bailey, the director and operator of Casinomeister says:
“The new forum has rejuvenated the lifeblood of our site. It is simply awesome. We have been holding back on adding new functions to our forum since we have known about this pending software change. Now it’s full speed ahead I am really stoked about this relaunch.”
About Casinomeister: Casinomeister.com is an advocate of fair play, covering all aspects of the online gaming industry that affects players, webmasters, and operators. It is one of the oldest online casino information sites reporting on casino related issues since 1998. Casinomeister.com is a certified arbitrator, and has one of the largest gaming communities online.
For further information, please contact:
+49 6021 4488086