I feel that we should start this newsletter with an apology – the first three newsletters of 2013 have been conspicuous by their absence. Unfortunately the group who were previously managing our mailing list were uncomfortable dealing with the gambling market so locked our account with little notice. It’s taken a couple of months to find a suitable alternative and make all the necessary switches. Sorry and thanks for bearing with us.
- Casino Reviews list now sortable by both Geographic location and Game type
- April’s top bonus
- Aramon’s NFL Roundup
- Interviews – just posted and up coming
Casino Reviews list now sortable by both Geographic location and Game type
The biggest change we’ve made to the site since the last time you heard from us is to modify the Casino Reviews list. We’ve integrated an entirely new bonus rating system which gives different ratings based on the quality of a bonus depending on which games you like to play. So you can now sort the list based on the game you like to play. Alongside this we’ve added a function to allow you to select where you live, so you won’t see venues that you can’t play with.
There’s still a lot of work to do to improve the casino rating system we’re using, but I hope everyone will agree that this adds fantastic new functionality to the site that should be really useful.
April’s top bonus
We’ve seen some top quality bonuses added to the site in the last couple of months and you can find out a little more about them below;
April’s top bonus
- Sit and Casino – Sit and Play are an old hat in the poker world but are looking to establish a presence in the online casino world. As such they’ve put together a very competitive bonus of 110% up to €750 exclusively for ThePOGG.com users. This bonus carries a 40xbonus wagering requirement for Slots, Baccarat or Video Pokers, a 145.4xbonus wagering requirement for Table Pokers and a 160xbonus wagering requirement for Blackjack. Compared to their standard bonus of 100% up to €500, I’m sure everyone will agree this is a fantastic opportunity. Check out our Sit and Casino review or you can sign up here.
- Harry casino – The newest member of the Betsson group and are specifically focused on the UK and European markets (sorry to those readers from the USA, Canada or Australia – Harry casino does not currently accept players from your countries). They’re currently offering a smashing 150% up to £150 for everyone who signs up through ThePOGG.com. That’s £50 more than you’d receive for the same deposit if you sign up with them directly! Check out our Harry casino review or you can sign up here.
- InterCasino – This bonus has been running for a few months now from the 3rd highest rated venue on ThePOGG.com and is proving to be very popular. It’s a straight forward 100% up to £100 bonus, but as you can claim this on your first 4 deposits, that’s a lot of extra money. Remember you can only get this bonus if you sign up through ThePOGG.com links. Check out our InterCasino review or you can sign up here.
Aramon’s NFL Roundup
After a fantastic season that saw Aramon increase his playing bankroll (and yours if you were following his picks) by over 20%, Aramon reflects on the successes and failures of his first season handicapping the NFL. With lessons learned and custom built analytical software in development for next season, hopes are high for an even stronger 2013/14 season. Read his round up here.
As always, we strive to bring you the content that you would be interested in reading – since you last heard from us we’ve posted interviews with Nathaniel Tilton – a blackjack player trained by the captains of the MIT card counting team and author of the fantastic new book ‘The Blackjack Life’ – and Norm Wattenberger – one of the most influential personalities in the world of professional gambling, Norm has authored two books, worked with some of the most successful professional gamblers of all time and most importantly developed the most significant training tool a blackjack player can have in their arsenal, Casino Verite card counting software.
In the coming months we hope to post interviews with Anthony Curtis – editor of the Las Vegas Advisor and owner of Huntington press, the #1 gambling book publishing company – and many other big names in the gambling world.
This newsletter’s already running long and I don’t want to take up any more of your time, so I wrap it up here. When you get the chance, pop on to our message boards and let us know how we’re doing!
Happy Easter to those of you who celebrate it and happy April to everyone else.