Released: May 2018
The Birthday game can be found at casinos offering Elk Studios software. Elk Studios are a small but quickly growing casino software developer primarily focusing on the mobile market. At the present time they only offer slots games. Players should be aware that this software provider includes ‘betting strategies’ as an automated feature. These should be avoided. They offer no mathematical gain to the player and increase the risk of large losses in comparison to your bankroll. As a standard Elk Studios do publish the RTP/House Edge information for their slots games within their game paytable. As such we can say that the House Edge of Birthday is 3.7%.
It’s time to get out the birthday balloons.
Birthday is a 5 reel game that does not use standard paylines. Instead any 3 or more matching symbols in any adjacent positions on adjacent reels starting from the left side of the reels constitutes a win. This is equivalent to 178 standard paylines.
The ‘Birthday Cake’ symbol is Wild.
There are three bonus features when playing Birthday. The first bonus feature is triggered randomly. When this happens you will be awarded one of the following ‘Happy Spins’ free spin features:
- Continuous free spins until you receive a win of 20xbet or bigger.
- Continuous free spins until you receive a 5 of a Kind win.
- Continuous free spins until you receive a win with a randomly selected symbol, chosen at the start of the free spins.
- Continuous free spins until the player receives either 3, 4 or 5 winnings spins (randomly selected at the start of the free spins).
You cannot trigger a second version of the above free spins while one of these free spins bonuses are in play.
The second bonus feature is triggered randomly and awards 10 free spins. This feature can be retriggered awarding an additional 10 free spins. The free spins can be triggered during the Happy Spins features and if this happens the free spins are held paused until the end of the Happy Spins. The Happy Spins features can be triggered during the free spins. When this happens the free spins are paused until the Happy Spins feature is completed.
The third bonus feature is triggered randomly and awards one of the following bonus features:
- Walking Wilds – 3 Wild symbols are added to random positions on the reels. Each Wild symbol moves one position to the left at the end of each spin until it leaves the reels. If no Happy Spin or free spin feature is active when this feature is triggered you receive free respins until all Walking Wilds have left the reels. If a Happy Spin or free spin feature is active the Walking Wilds move as part of these features.
- Sticky Wilds – this feature can only be triggered while Happy Spins, free spins or respins are already active and adds 3 locked Wild symbols to the spins for the remaining duration of the Happy Spins, free spins or respins.