The Dragon Kingdom slot game can be found at casinos offering Pragmatic Play software. Pragmatic Play are one of the newer slots game developers on the market but their products are polished and professional in feel and operation. As a standard Pragmatic Play do publish the RTP/House Edge information for their slots games within their game help file. For a provider that are not currently licensed within the UK market and therefore are under no obligation to publish these figures this is a significantly progressive move. The House Edge of Dragon Kingdom is 3.53%.
Rule with flights of flying terrors!
Dragon Kingdom is a 5 reel game with 25 paylines and you can bet up to 10 coins on each payline.
The ‘Dragon Kingdom Logo’ symbol is Wild.
There is only one bonus feature when playing Dragon Kingdom and it is triggered when you receive 3 or more of the ‘Free Spins’ scatter symbol anywhere on the reels. When this happens you will be awarded 5 free spins and shown the following options to choose from:
- The Dragon Kingdom Wild symbol stacked on all reels.
- The ‘Dragon Priestess’ symbol stacked on all reels and all wins multiplied by 2.
- The ‘Red Dragon’ symbol stacked on all reels and all wins multiplied by 3.
- The ‘Green Dragon’ symbol stacked on all reels and all wins multiplied by 4.
- The ‘Blue Dragon’ symbol stacked on all reels and all wins multiplied by 5.
During the free spins an alternative set of reels in used. Free spins can be retriggered but only award an additional 3 free spins played with the currently selected settings.
Dragon Kingdom is a visually attractive game with a House Edge that’s good but not great. The bonus features let this game down. They are unremarkable in every respect and simply do not offer anything even a moderately experienced slot player hasn’t seen before.