ThePogg logo unclaimed offers
Turn geolocation on
Locale settings

Currently viewing:

English in United Kingdom

ThePOGG.com – your source for reliable information about online gambling.


  • Over 2k complaints managed and $2 million returned to players.
  • The largest collection of detailed casino reviews available online.
  • Bonus value reports to tell you how bonuses really compare.
  • Detailed game guides to help you learn to play.

I certify that I am over 18 years of age and I have read and agreed to the:

We respect your privacy and won't share your email address.
[X] Close this form and return to site

Everybody’s Jackpot

Playtech
RTP 94.01%
RATING 6
WRITE A REVIEW
Play Playtech Slots
Reels 3
Paylines 8
Min bet size
Max bet size
RTP 94.01
Wild symbols Yes
Free spins Yes
Bonus No
Jackpot Jackpot
Play
Paytables

Top Casinos: United Kingdom

Everybody’s Jackpot Slot Review

The Everybody’s Jackpot slots game can be found at Playtech casinos. Playtech are one of the market leaders as a casino software provider, catering to many of the biggest names in gambling and have now started providing slots RTP/house edge information in their game help files. The house edge of Everybody’s Jackpot is 5.99%

Claim your share of the jackpot.

Everybody’s Jackpot had 3 reels, 8 paylines and you can bet one coin on each payline.

The ‘Wild’ symbol is wild.

There are two bonus features when playing Everybody’s Jackpot. The first bonus feature is activated when you receive 3 or more of the ‘Everybody’s Jackpot Logo’ symbol anywhere on the reels. When this happens you will be awarded 12 complimentary spins.

The second bonus features is the progressive jackpot which is activated randomly. When a player wins the progressive jackpot, they receive 70% of the total jackpot amount with. The remaining 30% is distributed between all other qualifying players as follows; 15% is split evenly between all qualifying players and 15% is distributed proportionally base on the amount each player has wagered. To qualify you have to have wagered more than £40 on Everybody’s Jackpot within the last 24 hours.

Conclusion

A little high on the house edge, but the shared jackpot certainly presents some interesting opportunities.

Playtech Slots

Click to see a full list of Playtech slots

User Reviews

Rate and review this slot game

To upload images, please login.

Top Casinos: United Kingdom

Please Login

Before you submit, you need to join or login. Your review will be saved for 2 hours.

Sounds good

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland sits to the north-west of mainland Europe. The United Kingdom shares a border with The Republic of Ireland and has coasts on the Atlantic Ocean, Celtic Sea, North Sea, Irish Sea and English Channel. The population of the UK is approaching the 67.6 million mark leading to a fairly densely populated land mass. The gambling sector in the United Kingdom is entirely regulated and licensed by the UKGC – the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. Should players resident In the UK wish to gamble with foreign based operators there is no history of this being treated as a criminal offence, but high levels of protection exist for UK residents playing with UK licensed operators.

Disclaimer:

The above information is what we believe to be the the legal status of online gambling, however information on this topic is limited and hard to find. We accept no liability for any errors or ommissions. It is the reader’s responsibility to ensure that they know the legality of online gambling in their country before engaging with any online gambling service.