The Genie Jackpots Megaways slot is produced by Blueprint Gaming. Blueprint Gaming are one of the smaller slot development companies on the market at the moment and do not offer their own casino platform. Instead they lease their games out to casinos using other platforms. Blueprint Gaming do not always publish the RTP information for their slots in the paytable. However, in this instance they have done, which means we know that the house edge for Genie Jackpots Megaways is 3.48%.
Genie Jackpots Megaways is a 6 reel slot. However, the number of symbols that make up a reel can change at random, with the potential for each reel to contain 5 symbols. The game does not use traditional paylines, instead it operates with a maximum of 15,626 different possible “megaways”, playing from left to right.
– This is an Arabian Nights themed slot. You get your Genie and your lamp, along with a few other symbols that tie in nicely with the theme.
– The “Genie” is the Wild symbol and will substitute for all symbols other than the Scatter symbol.
– The Scatter symbol has “Bonus” written on it and will trigger the Free Spins feature when yo land 3 or more of them anywhere on the reels.
– This is a random feature. On any spin the Genie can appear from the lamp and award one of four randomly chosen modifiers:
– Bonus Symbols are added to the reels for an increased chance of triggering the Bonus.
– Wild Symbols are added to the reels and guaranteed to award maximum ways to win.
– Genie will fly to a reel turning it into a Wild Reel. Genie can hit the same reel repeatedly, multiplying that Wild Reel to a maximum of x5.
– Mystery symbols are added to the reels by Genie. Mystery Symbols reveal any other symbol to create a win.
– If you land 3, 4, 5 or 6 “Bonus” symbols then you will be awarded 10, 12, 15 or 20 Free Spins respectively. One of the following Free Spins features will be chosen by you at random before the feature begins when you pick one of the four lamps are presented as the Free Spins are triggered.
– Mystery symbols will be in play, which will all turn around to reveal the same symbol.
– There is also a multiplier that will begin at x1 the bet and will increase by 1 after each spin. 2 or more of the Lamp symbols will award additional Free Spins.
– Any Wild that lands during the Free Spins will lock in place for the remainder of the spins. If you fill a reel with Wilds you will be awarded additional Free Spins.
– After every win the symbols involved will lock in place and all remaining reels will spin. If you can add to your win then the same will happen. The process continues until you fail to land any additional wins.
Bonus Wish Bet
– At any point you can choose to play the Free Spins feature by paying to do so. This will cost you 100 times your bet and will award you between 10 and 20 Free Spins.