Released: September 2017
The Jungle Books slots game is produced by Yggdrasil Gaming. Yggdrasil Gaming take their name from Norse mythology where Yggdrasil is a magical tree where dragons lived and Odin sacrificed himself. Yggdrasil Gaming are one of the smaller slot development companies on the market at the moment – primarily focusing on lottery and scratch card game - and do not offer a full casino platform. They lease their games out to casinos using other platforms as a bolt on package. Yggdrasil Gaming publish the Return to Player/House Edge of their slots games within the game help file. The House Edge of Jungle Books is 3.90%.
Join Mowgli as he grows up amongst the creatures of the jungle.
The Jungle Books game has 5 reels game. The reel layout of this game changes depending on which Realm you are playing in. When playing in the Mowgli, Baloo and Shere Khan Realms reels 1, 2, 4 and 5 are three symbols high while reel 4 is four symbols high. These Realms have 58 paylines. In the Bagheera Realm reels 1 and 5 are four symbols high while reels 2, 3 and 4 are three symbols high. In the Kaa Realm reels 1 and 5 are three symbols high while reels 2, 3 and 4 are four symbols high. Both these Realms have 68 paylines.
The ‘Wild’ symbol is Wilds.
During the game there are always a combination of different bonus features in play and these are decided by the Realm you are playing in. The Realm is decided by the character on the left side of the reels. The Realm you are playing in decides two of the bonus features in play. The Realm being played in can change randomly as characters come into and leave the screen. The Realm being played in decides two of the bonus features that are in play. Alongside the host character that decides the Realm being played in, a guest character can appear on the right side of the reels and awards an additional bonus feature.
The bonus features associated with the different characters are as follows:
- Mowgli – First feature - Each Wild symbol you receive will add an additional 1 or 2 Wild symbols to the reels. Second feature – adjacent reels of the same height will synchronise so that both reels show the same symbols.
- Baloo – First feature – On every spin a random symbol is selected and is stacked on all reels. Second feature – Honeycomb symbols are added to the tallest reel. At the end of each spin you receive a Honeycomb symbol on click on each Honeycomb symbol to reveal a random cash prize.
- Shere Khan – First feature – Each time you receive a winning spin, the symbols that contributed to the win will be locked in place while all other symbols are respun. Wins are calculated again after this respin. Second feature – stacks of Wild symbols are added to the tallest reel.
- Bagheera – First feature – Super high paying symbols are considered Wild. Second feature – A random multiplier of between 2 and 5 is applied to all wins.
- Kaa – First feature – Wins pay both left to right and right to left. Second feature – All wins involving a Wild symbol are multiplied by 3.