The Legacy of Ra Megaways slot is produced by Blueprint Gaming. Blueprint Gaming are one of the smaller slot development companies on the market at the moment and do not offer their own casino platform. Instead they lease their games out to casinos using other platforms. Blueprint Gaming do not always publish the RTP information for their slots in the paytable. However, in this instance they have done, which means we know that the house edge for Legacy of Ra Megaways is 3.99%.
Legacy of Ra Megaways is a 6 reel slot. However, the number of symbols that make up a reel can change at random, with the potential for each reel to contain 5 symbols. The game does not use traditional paylines, instead it operates with a maximum of 15,625 different possible “megaways”, playing from left to right.
– This is an Egyptian slot, focusing more on a sort of Indiana Jones style temple raid, opposed to something dealing with the Gods.
– The “Scroll” is the Wild symbol and will substitute for all symbols other than the Scatter symbol. Wild symbols do not appear on reel 1.
– The Scatter symbol is the “Legacy of Ra Logo”. You need 3 or more of them anywhere on the reels to trigger the Free Spins feature. The more Scatter symbols that you land to trigger the feature the more Free Spins you will get.
– If you land 3, 4, 5 or 6 “Legacy of Ra Logo” symbols then you will be awarded 10, 15, 25 or 50 Free Spins respectively. During the Free Spins a symbol will be chosen at random and every time it land it will expand to fill the reel.
Ra Bonus Bet
– At any point you can choose to play the Free Spins feature by paying to do so. This will cost you 100 times your bet and will award you between 10 and 50 Free Spins.