Released: April 2018
The Lucha Maniacs slots game is produced by Yggdrasil Gaming. Yggdrasil Gaming take their name from Norse mythology where Yggdrasil is a magical tree where dragons lived and Odin sacrificed himself. Yggdrasil Gaming are one of the smaller slot development companies on the market at the moment – primarily focsiung on lottery and scratch card game - and do not offer a full casino platform. They lease their games out to casinos using other platforms as a bolt on package. Yggdrasil Gaming publish the Return to Player/House Edge of their slots games within the game help file. The House Edge of Lucha Maniacs is 3.80%.
Watch the drama unfold as these Mexican wrestlers do combat to earn their belt.
The Lucha Maniacs game has 5 reels, 20 paylines and you can bet one coin on each of the paylines.
The ‘Lucha Maniacs Logo’ symbol is Wild.
There are two bonus feature when playing Lucha Maniacs. The first bonus feature is triggered when you receive two of the ‘Wrestling Ring’ scatter symbol anywhere on the reels. When this happens you will be shown 4 posters of wrestlers. Select one of the posters to reveal either a cash prize or 7 free spin with three bonus features (described below).
The second bonus feature is triggered when you receive 3 or more of the Wrestling Ring scatter symbol anywhere on the reels. When this happens you will be awarded either 7, 15 or 30 free spins depending on the number of Wrestling Ring scatter symbols you receive. Before the free spins start you will be taken to a new screen to choose randomly from various special features. The available features are as follows:
- 1 or 2 random Wild symbols added to the reels each spin.
- 2 or 4 additional free spins.
- Sticky Wild symbol in the centre position of reels 2, 3 or 4.
- The top paying wrestler symbols merged into tag teams, meaning that they pay for both symbols.
- One of the wrestler symbols turned into a Wild symbol.
- One of the wrestler symbols stacked on the reels.
- One of the wrestler symbols includes a 3x win multiplier.
The number of bonus features you get to select at the start of the free spins is 3 unless you are playing the ‘Golden Bet’ feature (which costs an additional 5 coins per spin) in which case it is 4.
During the free spins, if you receive additional Wrestling Ring scatter symbols anywhere on the reels you will receive additional free spins and additional bonus features as follows:
- 2 symbol - +1 free spin and an additional bonus feature.
- 3 symbols - +2 free spins and 2 additional bonus features.
- 4 symbols - +3 free spins and 3 additional bonus features.
- 5 symbols - +4 free spins and 4 additional bonus features.