The Mega Boy slots game can be found at casinos offering iSoftBet software. iSoftBet are one of the newer casino software providers on the market but they have managed to tie down some impressive branded slots game contracts. As a standard iSoftBet do not publish the RTP/House Edge information for their slots games within the game help file or paytables. However as part of the UKGC license requirements many UKGC licensed operators have started to publish this information for all of their games. As such we can tell from Trada’s site that the House Edge of Mega Boy is 4.46% when playing maximum paylines/coins.
Journey back to the golden age of 16 bit computer gaming.
Mega Boy is a 5 reel slots game with 25 paylines and you can wager up to 10 coins on each payline.
The ‘Wild’ symbol is Wild. The Orange and Purple character symbols are also Wild.
There are eight bonus features when playing Mega Boy and they are triggered when you receive either the Orange or Purple character symbols in the centre position of reel 3. When this happens you will be awarded 10 free spins and on each of the free spins one of the following features will be triggered:
Orange Character – low paying symbols are stacked and:
– All wins on paylines are doubled.
– Wild symbols copy themselves over all symbols horizontally or vertically connected to them.
– Wild symbols expand to cover any reel they land on.
– One symbol from the paytable is randomly replaced with Wild symbols.
Purple Character – high paying symbols are stacked and:
– All wins on paylines are tripled.
– Wild symbols copy themselves over all symbols diagonally connected to them.
– Wild symbols expand to cover the row they land on.
– Random symbols are turned into Wild symbols.