The Monopoly – Big Event slots game can be found at online casinos offering WMS Gaming software who are a wholly owned subsidiary of Scientific Gaming. WMS Gaming do not publish their RTP or House Edge figures as standard. However UKGC licensed operators who now publish all game figures as standard. As such we can say that the House Edge of Monopoly – Big Event is 4.00% when playing the base game with optimal strategy and is 1.00% when playing the Big Bet feature using optimal strategy. Optimal strategy is detailed in the game’s paytable. As this figure has not been confirmed by the software provider we cannot confirm whether this game is configurable or not. As such this figure should be treated as a guideline only when playing at any operator that does not publish their RTP figures.
Build your business empire!
Monopoly – Big Event is a 5 reel game with 20 paylines.
The ‘Wild’ symbol is Wild.
There are two bonus features when playing Monopoly – Big Event. The first bonus features is triggered when you receive 3 or more of the ‘Monopoly – Big Event Logo’ bonus symbol anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5. When this happens you will be taken to a new screen showing 15 Community Chest cards and 9 Chance cards. First select a Community Chest card to reveal complimentary spins or guaranteed winning spins. Then select a Chance card to reveal a pair of dice, House or Hotel. You repeat this process until you’ve collected 3 matching Chance cards. 3 matching pairs of dice awards additional complimentary spins, 3 Houses awards one random Wild reel each free spin and 3 Hotels means that any Wild symbols you receive during the complimentary spins lock in place for the duration of the complimentary spins. During the complimentary spins you can receive ‘Jail’ symbols. When this happens one low value symbol will be removed from the reels for the duration of the complimentary spins.
If you receive 4 Monopoly – Big Event Logo symbols when triggering the complimentary spins, before you start picking cards you will be shown where 3 House Chance cards are. If you receive 5 Monopoly – Big Event Logo symbols when triggering the complimentary spins, before you start picking cards you will be shown where 3 Hotel Chance cards are. Optimal strategy in these situations is as follows:
– With knowledge of 3 House cards, select 2 House cards then pick other cards until you either receive 3 Hotels or have 2 pairs of dice. If you’ve selected 2 pairs of dice select the last House card as your next choice.
– With knowledge of 3 Hotel cards, select 2 Hotel cards then select random other cards until you have either 2 Houses or 2 pairs of dice at which point select the last Hotel card.
The second bonus feature can be activated before any spin by pressing the ‘Big Bet’ button. When this happens you will be taken to a new screen showing 2 different betting options:
– For a bet of 20 credits you will get 5 spins. During these spins your win multiplier will start at 1 and increase by one for each of the five spins.
– For a bet of 30 credits you will get 5 spins. Before the complimentary spins start you will be shown a prize wheel. The pointer will spin and you will win one of the following:
– Progressive Multiplier – During these spins your win multiplier will start at 1 and increase by one for each of the five spins.
– 5x win multiplier.
– Locking bonus symbols – During the spins any Monopoly – Big Event Logo bonus symbols you receive will also function as Wild symbols and will lock in place for the duration of the spins making triggering the complimentary spins far easier.