Released March 2020
The Pig Wizard Megaways slot is produced by Blueprint Gaming. Blueprint Gaming are one of the smaller slot development companies on the market at the moment and do not offer their own casino platform. Instead they lease their games out to casinos using other platforms. Blueprint Gaming do not always publish the RTP information for their slots in the paytable. However, in this instance they have done, which means we know that the house edge for Pig Wizard Megaways is 4.25%.
Pig Wizard Megaways is a 6 reel slot. However, the number of symbols that make up a reel can change at random, with the potential for each reel to contain 7 symbols. The game does not use traditional paylines, instead it operates with a maximum of 15,625 different possible “Megaways”, playing from left to right.
– Pig Wizard Megaways is a light-hearted take on a magic theme. The slot’s central character is a Pig who is also a wizard. As I am sure you can imagine there are other symbols that you might associate with magic, such as spell books, crystal balls and pointy hats.
– The Wild symbol will substitute for all symbols other than the Scatter symbol.
– The Scatter symbol is the “Pig Wizard”. You need 3 or more of them anywhere on the reels to trigger the Free Spins feature. The more Scatter symbols that you land to trigger the feature the more Free Spins you will get.
– The “Bonus Scatter” symbol is only available during the Free Spins and looks identical to the standard Scatter symbol, except the background colour changes from blue to red.
– The Magical Modifiers are random features that can trigger on any spin and the normally involve the Mirror to the left of the reels:
Spinnus Repteatium – If the symbol in the mirror matches with a reel win, after any other winning symbols are paid then the symbols matching the mirror hold in position and the other positions respin. If any new winning symbols land in view these are also held and the reels spin again. This continues until no new winning symbols land in view.
Magical Win Spin – Mystery symbols or wilds are added to the reels by the Pig Wizard. Mystery Symbols reveal any other symbol except scatter.
Finally, there is a chance that you can land a random feature that will turn a losing spin into a winning one.
– If you land 3, 4, 5 or 6 “Pig Wizard” symbols then you will be awarded 10, 12, 15 or 20 Free Spins respectively. During the Free Spins there is a random Multiplier available on every spin. During the Free Spins the “Bonus Scatter” symbol will trigger additional Free Spins if you can land 2 or more of them on each spin. 2 Bonus symbols award 5 additional Free Spins. 3 = 10 Free Spins, 4 = 15 Free Spins, 5 = 20 Free Spins and 6 = 25 Free Spins.