The Reel ‘em In – Lobster Potty slots game can be found at online casinos offering WMS Gaming software who are a wholly owned subsidiary of Scientific Gaming. WMS Gaming do not publish their RTP or House Edge figures as standard. However UKGC licensed operators who now publish all game figures as standard. As such we can say that the House Edge of Reel ‘em In – Lobster Potty is 6.00% when playing less than 2 credit per spin, 4.00% when playing 2 or more credits per spin and is 2.00% when playing the Big Bet feature. As this figure has not been confirmed by the software provider we cannot confirm whether this game is configurable or not. As such this figure should be treated as a guideline only when playing at any operator that does not publish their RTP figures.
Net yourself a juicy lobster!
Reel ‘em In – Lobster Potty is a 5 reel game with 20 paylines.
The ‘Wild’ symbol is Wild and only appears on reels 2, 3 and 4.
There are three bonus features when playing Reel ‘Em In – Lobster Potty. The first two bonus features are activated when the background of all 5 reels turns to sand. Reels can randomly turn to a sand background at the end of any spin. When this happens one of two bonuses will trigger:
– Reel ‘em In – a random number of reels in selected and these reels will spin. During these spins all reels have only fish symbols, boots and blank spaces (blue). When they stop the value of the fish symbols on the reels are added to the meter at the top of the reels. This process continues until a boot is received on a reel. At this point that reel will stop spinning. The feature ends when all the selected reels have received boots and at that point the player wins the prize in the meter at the top of the reels.
– Lobster Pot – the centre reel will spin and all symbols will be replaced by a bronze, silver or gold lobster. The lobster that lands in the centre position of reel 3.
The third bonus feature can be activated before any spin by pressing the ‘Big Bet’ button. When this happens you will be taken to a new screen showing 3 different betting options:
– For a bet of 20 credits you will get 5 spins. During these spins reels 2, 3 and 4 have additional Wild symbols.
– For a bet of 30 credits you will get 5 spins. During these reels 2, 3 and 4 have additional Wild symbols and at the end of a spin a Shark can jump up and change a random symbol into a 2x Wild symbol that will double all wins it contributes to.
– For a bet of 30 credits you will get 5 spins. During these reels 2, 3 and 4 have additional Wild symbols and at the end of a spin a Shark can jump up and change a random symbol into a Wild symbol that will multiply all wins it contributes to by 2, 3, 4 5 or 10.