The Titanic slots game can be found at online casinos offering WMS Gaming software who are a wholly owned subsidiary of Scientific Gaming. WMS Gaming do not publish their RTP or House Edge figures as standard. However UKGC licensed operators who now publish all game figures as standard. As such we can say that the House Edge of Titanic is 4.05% when playing at a stake of 0.01/payline, 3.99% when playing at a stake of between 0.02 and 0.04/payline and 3.95% when playing at a stake of 0.05 or more/payline. As this figure has not been confirmed by the software provider we cannot confirm whether this game is configurable or not. As such this figure should be treated as a guideline only when playing at any operator that does not publish their RTP figures.
A name full of foreboding….
Titanic is a 5 reel game with 25 paylines.
The ‘Titanic Logo’ symbol is Wild.
There are six bonus features when playing Titanic. The first bonus features can be activated randomly during any spin. When this happens between 2 and 5 Wild symbols are added to random positions. These Wild symbols double any win they contribute to. If one of these Wild symbols is placed where a ‘Ship’ or ‘Jack Rose’ symbol would have landed the symbol will count as both Wild and Ship or Jack Rose symbol.
The second bonus feature can activated randomly during any spin. When this happens up to two reels will be randomly selected to become Wild reels. If one of these Wild symbols is placed where a ‘Ship’ or ‘Jack Rose’ symbol would have landed the symbol will count as both Wild and Ship or Jack Rose symbol.
The third bonus feature is triggered whenever you receive the Ship bonus symbol anywhere on reels 1, 3 and 5. When this happens you will be taken to a screen showing a prize wheel. Spin the prize wheel to win one of the following prizes:
- A cash prize.
- Make it Count free spins – You are awarded 10 free spins. During the free spins a prize is displayed above each reel. Each time you receive a ‘Clock’ symbol on a reel you win the prize for that reel. The possible prizes are as follows: a cash prize, a Wild symbol that replaces the Clock symbol and locks in place for the remainder of the free spins or an additional free spin. An alternative set of reels is used during the free spins. Free spins cannot be retriggered.
- Heart of the Ocean free spins – You are given the choice between 30 free spins, 15 free spins with all wins doubled, 10 free spins with all wins tripled or 6 free spins with all wins multiplied by 5. During the free spins the ‘Heart of the Ocean’ symbol is Wild, stacked on all reels and any time you receive the Heart of the Ocean symbol the symbols directly to the left and right of the Heart of the Ocean Wild symbol will be turned into Heart of the Ocean Wild symbols. An alternative set of reels is used during the free spins. Free spins cannot be retriggered.
- The Safe feature – You are taken to a new screen showing 10 safes. Select one of the safes to reveal a cash prize. You will then be taken to Rose’s room. Select one of the five items in the room to reveal a random multiplier. The bonus feature then ends.
- Pick Up feature – You are taken to a new screen showing 24 cards in 6 rows. The bottom two rows are 5 cards wide, the middle two rows are 4 cards wide and the top two rows are 3 cards wide. Select one of the cards from the bottom row. If you reveal a credit value you are awarded that prize and are allowed to pick a card from the second level. This process continues until you make a pick from the last row or reveal a character symbol with a multiplier. When this happens the bonus feature ends and the multiplier is applied to your total win.
You can spin the wheel a maximum of 9 times, but as soon as you receive either the Make it Count, Heart of the Ocean, The Safe or Pick Up features the remaining spins are voided.
The fourth bonus feature can be activated randomly at the end of a spin that did not trigger the Bonus Wheel bonus feature. When this happens you will be taken to a new screen showing ten ‘?’ cards. Select the cards one at a time to reveal different drawings. When you have revealed 3 matching drawings you are awarded the corresponding prize from the paytable.
The fifth bonus feature can be activated randomly at the end of a spin that did not trigger the Bonus Wheel bonus feature. When this happens you will be shown 3 cards. Select one of the cards to reveal a cash prize or win the Mini or Maxi Jackpots. This is called the Mystery Jackpot feature.
The sixth bonus feature is active on every spin and depends on your stake as follows:
- 3rd Class Passenger – At a stake of 0.01/payline you play the standard game.
- 2nd Class Passenger – At a stake of 0.02 to 0.04/payline play the standard game but you can also trigger the Mystery Jackpot feature.
- 1st Class Passenger – At a stake of 0.05/payline or more play the standard game but you will also win the ‘Top Jackpot’ if you receive 5 or more of the ‘Jack Rose’ scatter symbol and you can trigger the Mystery Jackpot feature.