The Valletta Megaways slot is produced by Blueprint Gaming. Blueprint Gaming are one of the smaller slot development companies on the market at the moment and do not offer their own casino platform. Instead they lease their games out to casinos using other platforms. Blueprint Gaming do not always publish the RTP information for their slots in the paytable. However, in this instance they have done, which means we know that the house edge for Valletta Megaways is 3.55%.
Valletta Megaways is a 6 reel slot. However, the number of symbols that make up a reel can change at random, with the potential for each reel to contain 5 symbols. The game does not use traditional paylines, instead it operates with a maximum of 15,625 different possible “megaways”, playing from left to right.
– Valletta is the capital city of Malta, an important region of the gambling world. No stranger to war, Malta has been seen as a strategic stronghold for many of the world’s superpowers over the years. It is difficult to know exactly what battle is being depicted in this slot as it could be one of many that took place during the Medieval period.
– The “Knight” is the Wild symbol and will substitute for all symbols other than the Scatter symbol. Wild symbols do not appear on reel 1.
– The Scatter symbol is the “Cannon”. You need 3 or more of them anywhere on the reels to trigger the Free Spins feature. The more Scatter symbols that you land to trigger the feature the more Free Spins you will get.
– This is a random feature that may trigger following a win. If it does then the winning symbols will lock in place and the remaining symbols will spin again. If you can add to your win then the same thing will happen again and will continue to happen until you fail to add to your win.
– If you land 3, 4, 5 or 6 “Cannon” symbols then you will be awarded 10, 12, 15 or 20 Free Spins respectively. During the Free Spins, every time you land a win the Valletta Streak feature will activate.