The X-O Manowar slots game can be found at online casinos offering Paiplay. Pariplay now publish the slots house edge information of all their games as a standard. You can find this by clicking the ‘+’ symbol at the bottom left hand corner of the game window then clicking ‘?’. Within this help file you’ll find the RTP information. As such we can say that the House Edge of X-O Manowar is 5.00%. As the help file does not list a range of possible figures we assume that this game is not configurable and should be the same at every casino you find it at.
Become Aric and lead the revolt against the alien Vine.
X-O Manowar is a 5 reel game with 25 paylines. You can only bet 1 coin per payline.
The ‘Wild’ symbol is Wild.
There are 8 bonus features when playing X-O Manowar. The first three bonus features are all triggered in the same way. Each time you receive a winning payline a meter at the left side of the reels increase. There are 5 containers. Each time one of the containers is filled you are awarded one of the following three bonus features randomly:
– A cash prize of between 6 and 32x your bet.
– All Wild symbols becoming Locking Wild symbols (remain in place) for between 3 and 5 spins.
– 10, 15 or 20 complimentary spins.
The next five bonus features are all triggered the same way. Each time you receive 3 or more of the ‘Bonus’ scatter symbol anywhere on the reels you will be taken to a new screen showing 6 possible bonus features. A highlight will spin and randomly select from one of the following:
– The Hara Vine – you are taken to a new screen showing a Hara Vine. Select 6 flowers from the Vine to win random multipliers between 9 and 40 that will be applied to your bet.
– Battle Commander Trill – you are taken to a new screen showing a battle between Aric and Commander Trill. Select one of three possible attacks to win a multiplier of between 2 and 20 that will be applied to your bet.
– Vine or Not – you are taken to a new screen showing 10 humans. Select humans to scan. If you find a Vine you win a multiplier of between 2 and 25 that will be applied to your bet. If the person you scan is a human you lose a life. You have 3 lives before the bonus feature ends.
– Defend the Earth – Shoot the 10 battleships coming to invade Earth. Each battleship will reveal a random multiplier of between 4 and 18 that will be applied to your bet. Any ship that reveals no multiplier loses you a life. You have 3 lives before the bonus feature ends.
– The Trial of Shanhara – Move round the game board using the arrows and defeat the various enemies to win prizes of between 4 and 32 times your bet.