- ThePOGG.com offers advice and guidance for those individuals interested in playing with online casinos. The information provided, including all reviews, ratings and statements, represents the opinion of the individuals working the site.
- At no stage and under no circumstances should any information on this site be considered legal advice.
- It is the responsibility of the user to determine whether it is legal to gamble online within their jurisdiction. ThePOGG.com cannot accept any liability for failure to sufficiently investigate whether online gambling is legal where you live.
- Even where it is stated in a casino review that a casino accepts players from a certain jurisdiction, this does not constitute legal advice regarding the legality of playing when you live in that country.
- ThePOGG.com makes every effort to ensure that the information presented on this site is completely accurate. However due to the fast moving nature of the online gambling industry – especially in regard to promotional activities – alongside basic human errors it is impossible to ensure that all the information on this site is accurate all of the time. As such we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information presented on ThePOGG.com.
- If you encounter any information on this site that you believe to be incorrect, please contact us either on our message board or at [email protected].
- The information presented on ThePOGG.com is intended for educational and entertainment purposes only and in not intended to aid or assist any illegal activities.
- ThePOGG.com cannot accept any liability for damages resulting from the use of the information found on this site. Gambling is a risk based activity and we strongly encourage you to gambling responsibly and know your limits. If you feel you are at risk of developing or may already be suffering from a gambling problem please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to guide you to the help you need. You can also find more information on our Responsible Gambling page.
- As with all promotions wherever you choose to play, we here at The Players’ Online Gambling Guide strongly encourage you to thoroughly read ALL the terms and conditions before accepting the promotion. Often certain games are restricted, count for a lower proportion of the wagering or there are limitations on the maximum allowed bet size. Alongside this, different casinos may restrict different nationalities from receiving bonuses or playing altogether or may just impose larger rollover requirements. If you’ve failed to comply with ALL of the terms and conditions of a promotion, then there is nothing we can do to help, even if the casino is highly rated. It is your responsibility to comply with all terms and conditions. The Players’ Online Gambling Guide are in no way liable for your failure to thoroughly read the terms and conditions connected with any promotion you participate in or any losses you incur while engage in gambling activities with or without bonuses.
- All information presented on this site is subject to change without notice and cannot be viewed as an obligation which ThePOGG.com can be held accountable for.
- All logos and trademarks on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- All information on this site, unless explicitly otherwise stated are copyrighted by ThePOGG.com. Any reproduction without our prior consent will be viewed as content theft and all appropriate legal action will be taken.