Terms and Conditions
The EuroGrand Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to €100.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is €20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is €5 on any single round of play.
The maximum allowed win with this bonus is €2000.
Bonus and associated winnings will expire after 7 days if the wagering requirements are not completed.
The bonus is cashable.
- Slots and Scratchcards 100%
- Card and Table Games 25%
- Video Poker 5%
- Craps, Pai Gow, Sic Bo, Let it Ride, Red Dog 10%
- Blackjack Switch, Pontoon, Wild Vikings, 5%
- Roulette See Roulette Staking Contributions
- All “Hi-Lo” games, All “Double Options” on slots and video poker games, Football Rules, Mini Football Rules, Wild Gambler, Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure, Time for a Deal, Highway Kings, Highway Kings Pro, Highway Kings Mini, Golden Tour, Desert Treasure, Desert Treasure II, Captain’s Treasure, Captain’s Treasure Pro, Captain’s Treasure Mini, Goblins Cave, Tres Amigos, Cinerama, Diamond Valley, Diamond Valley Pro, Jungle Boogie, Ugga Bugga, Funky Monkey, Mr Cash Back, Everybody’s Jackpot 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
Our review will provide a value for Low Rollers, Mid Rollers and High Rollers. Each category will use the same slots game (Thunderstruck
) for accurate comparison.
Low Rollers will use the minimum possible bet size (€0.09/spin) and a low deposit value of €30.
Mid Rollers will use an average player bet size (€0.54/spin) and an average deposit value of €50.
High Rollers will use a large player bet size (€4.95/spin) and a large deposit size of €100.
The structure of the EuroGrand bonus is of the straightforward kind where bonus terms apply from the moment of deposit. This makes for a very straight forward simulation that requires only one step.
Low Roller Bonus
Using a deposit of €30 with a bonus of €30, with a wagering requirement of 30x35 = €1050 and a bet size of €0.09/spin we get the following results:
So the value of the bonus is -€0.06.
Mid Roller Bonus
Using a deposit of €50 with a bonus of €50, with a wagering requirement of 50x35 = €1750 and a bet size of €0.54/spin we get the following results:
So the value of the bonus is €12.40.
High Roller Bonus
Using a deposit of €100 with a bonus of €100, with a wagering requirement of 100x35 = €3500 and a bet size of €4.95/spin we get the following results:
So the value of the bonus is €39.36.