Terms and Conditions
The William Hill Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £300.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 25x(deposit+bonus) for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
There is no maximum bet term.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
- Slots (all varieties) (excluding Football Rules, Wild Gambler and Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure, these games will count as 25% contribution) 100%
- Scratch Cards 100%
- Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog, Let It Ride 25%
- Casino Hold’em (all varieties) 25%
- Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings) *0-50%
- Baccarat (all varieties) 20%
- Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon) 20%
- Stravaganza 20%
- Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties) 20%
- Video Poker (all varieties) 5%
- Multi-spin video slots 20%
- Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties) 5%
- Casino War 5%
- Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win) 5%
- All double options on slots Video Poker (all varieties) 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
Our review will provide a value for Low Rollers, Mid Rollers and High Rollers. Each category will use the same slots game (Thunderstruck) for accurate comparison.
Low Rollers will use the minimum possible bet size (£0.09/spin) and a low deposit value of £30.
Mid Rollers will use an average player bet size (£0.54/spin) and an average deposit value of £50.
High Rollers will use a player bet size (£4.95/spin) and a deposit value of £100.
Super High Rollers will use a player bet size (£9.99/spin) and a deposit value of £300.
The structure of the William Hill Casino bonus is of the straightforward kind where bonus terms apply from the moment of deposit. This makes for a very straight forward simulation that requires only one step.
Low Roller Bonus
Using a deposit of £30 with a bonus of £30, with a wagering requirement of 60×25 = £1500 and a bet size of £0.09/spin we get the following results:
So the value of the bonus is -£6.34.
Mid Roller Bonus
Using a deposit of £50 with a bonus of £50, with a wagering requirement of 100×25 = £2500 and a bet size of £0.54/spin we get the following results:
So the value of the bonus is £5.24.
High Roller Bonus
Using a deposit of £100 with a bonus of £100, with a wagering requirement of 200×25 = £5000 and a bet size of £4.95/spin we get the following results:
So the value of the bonus is £41.39.
Super High Roller Bonus
Using a deposit of £300 with a bonus of £300, with a wagering requirement of 600×25 = £15000 and a bet size of £9.99/spin we get the following results:
So the value of the bonus is £102.75.