Casino-On-Net: Not Recommended
Casino-On-Net is not recommended!
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Casino-On-Net casino.
Three of the reviewers who works for this site regularly hold accounts with 888 and all of these have been open for years. They report positive experiences.
888 have proven to be unwilling to engage with 3rd party dispute mediation on several occasions over the years. Alongside this they have been known to confiscate player funds citing only vague spirit of the bonus terms.
The extended group of operators that 888 run has been reported to refuse to pay out player winnings if they claim bonuses at multiple properties within their group, but fails to provide players with reasonable information regarding which properties are in their group. This policy also appears to have been applied to gambling protection self-exclusions where checks have not been carried out at registration, only once the player has won. This means that if a player self-excluded from any property in this group, if they sign-up with another property not realising that this property is owned by 888, the player is then in a position where they can lose, but if they win they will not be paid.
The software that the 888 properties run on - Dragonfish - runs a Baccarat game that we found to mis-advertising the pay out of 2 of the bets on the table. We repeatedly tried to contact this software provider to correct this issue and received no response.
The 888 group have engaged in what appears to be the closure of profitable affiliate accounts using general account closure terms reportedly due to the affiliate not generating enough new leads, though the required amount remains unspecified. We assume that the amount of new leads exceeded the amount required by their minimum activity clause which is the understood minimum. We view this as an unethical business practice.
For references see 888 Group Player Issues
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Casino-On-Net's terms and conditions here.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to £300.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots - 50xbonus
- Blackjack - 500xbonus
- Roulette - 250xbonus
- Baccarat - 500xbonus
- Video Poker - 500xbonus
- Table Poker - 250xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Deposit Method Restrictions (-1) - any deposit for a bonus through Neteller or Skrill (Moneybookers) will be subject to a 100xdeposit wagering requirement (before game weightings are taken into consideration).
- Awkward Rules (-1) - See notes
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Video Slot & Slot, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table 100%
- All versions of Roulette (except Live Roulette), Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games 20%
- All versions of Live Casino (Live Roulette, Live Blackjack & Live Baccarat), Blackjack, VideoPoker & Power Video Poker, Hi-Lo & Baccarat 10%
- Craps 5%
If you wager 50% or more of the wagering requirement on Poker Table Games your bonus and winnings will be voided.
Payout Speed: 5 days
Using Neteller our reviewers reports withdrawals normally paid within 5 days.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), ClickAndBuy, EntroPay, Ewire, PayPal, UKash and PaySafeCard
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed.
Maximum Withdrawal - None listed.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Casino-On-Net use proprietary software (their own software) that goes under the name Dragonfish (formerly Random Logic). All 888 associated casinos use this software. To find out more check out our Dragonfish Information Page.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 35
Table Games – 19
Slots – 70
Video Poker – 6
Video Poker – 0
Live – 3
Live – 3
Jackpot – 27
Jackpot – 11
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with 888 customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - Need to register to get support
- November 2014 - 18 minutes
- June 2014 - 4 minutes
- December 2013 - 2 days 8 hours 12 minutes
- June 2013 - 19 hours 9 minutes
- January 2013
- 1st email - No Response
- 1 day 20 hours 25 minutes
Casino-On-Net hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Casino-On-Net currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Casino-On-Net - USA
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||+ 126 8484 4888 (UK)|
|+ 350 200 60498 (UK VIP)|
|+ 350 200 47832 (Germany)|
Affiliate Program - 888 Affiliates.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Casino-On-Net does not accept players from the following countries:U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Casino-On-Net provide the RTPs for all of their slots games.
The Casino-On-Net casino comp point program offer 1 comp point for every £10 wagered and converts 100 comp points to £1. This is the same as the standard Playtech comp point program and a bit better than industry average.
There was a time when the 888 group of casinos never needed much in the ways of dispute mediation, but at some point there seems to have been a change of policy behind the scenes which resulted in an increase in unhappy customers. At that point Casino-On-Net and the other 888 Holding casinos would have benefitted from cooperating more openly with mediators.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom