Casino.uk.com: Not Recommended
Casino.uk.com is not recommended!.
Casino.uk.com Casino REVIEW
Players from United States cannot play at Casino.uk.com casino.
Review last updated - April 2022.
Casino.uk.com runs on the Nektan platform and is licensed by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission and the UKGC. They provide a limited range of games from NextGen Gaming, Aristocrat, Nektan and NetEntertainment. Their site design is fairly plain in nature using red and orange. Their logo is their name in a gold coloured font.
Below we highlight the terms that players should be aware of when playing with Nektan run properties.
Maximum Win Cap - the casino institutes a maximum win clause to the effect that they will not pay out any more than £250,000 on any of their games - the exception being progressive jackpots as per Term 7.11: "The maximum pay-out on our games is £250,000 with the exception of any Progressive Jackpot pay-out. Progressive Jackpot pay-outs will be paid in full." 22/09/2018
Dormancy Clause - "10.2.1 A reasonable administration fee of £15.00/€15/150kr/$15 per month (or, should the account balance be less than £15.00/€15/150kr/$15, an amount equal to the remaining balance) until the account balance is zero. These charges will be withdrawn from your Account until the earlier of (a) the account balance being reduced to zero or (b) the account being re-activated by the use of your account." - 22/09/2018. While this is a significant improvement over previous dormancy terms offered by this group, £15/month is 3x the industry average charge for the management of dormant accounts and is significantly more than could be considered "reasonable" for the "administration of such accounts, which is minimum.
The Nektan license is non-responsive to player complaints submitted to this service.
For references see Nektan Player Issues
200% up to £50
Terms and Conditions
The Casino.uk.com Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 200% up to £50 plus 50 complimentary spins on Starburst.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 30x(deposit+bonus) for the deposit bonus and 30xwinnings for the free spin winnings.
The bonus is structured so that only wagering with bonus funds, which are stacked beneath the deposited funds, counts towards the wagering requirement. This also means that bonus restrictions, do not apply while you are wagering with your deposited funds. In other words as long as you are only using deposited funds you can withdraw at any time you like.
The maximum allowed bet is 50% of the bonus on any single round of play.
The bonus carries a maximum win of 4x bonus amount.
The bonus is cashable.
- Dracula, Guns 'N' Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Divine Fortune, The Invisible Man, Cleopatra MegaJackpot, Siberian Storm Megajackpot, Megajackpots Isle O'Plenty, Wolf Run Megajackpot, Star Lanterns Megajackpot, Gong Xi Fa Cai, More Monkeys Stellar Jackpot, Genie Jackpots, Winstar, Justice League, Batman, Superman, The Flash, Green Lantern, An Evening with Holly Madison, Psycho, James Dean, The Pig Wizard, Thunderstruck II, Avalon, Wheel of Fortune on Tour, Champion Raceways, Slot O Gold, Super Spinner, Super Diamond Deluxe, Roulette, Blackjack
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NATry another casino
Payout Speed: 72h
Casino.uk.com state that it takes three days for a withdrawal on their website.
Maximum Withdrawal - None.
Minimum Withdrawal - £20.
15% transaction fee charged for Boku payment method.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers).
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- January 2021 - No response.
- June 2020 - won't answer without an account.
- September 2019 - 1 hour 15 minutes.
- May 2019 -No response.
- December 2018 - 22 minutes.
- December 2016 - 9 hours 19 minutes
Casino.uk.com casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Casino.uk.com currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are disallowed from playing at Casino.uk.com: USA and its territories.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||+44 203 621 6943|
|Address :||Nektan Ltd.|
|23 Portland House|
|Address :||Nektan Ltd.|
|2.1 Waterport Place|
|2 Europort Avenue|
Players from United States NOT accepted.
Casino.uk.com does not accept players from the following countries: American Samoa, Oceania, Guam, Spain, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
Casino.uk.com publish the RTPs for all of their slots games.
After years of close to zero complaints against Nektan operators, we have seen a flurry of complaints recently and sadly, Nektan has also taken the position that they will not cooperate with this service to resolve complaints. Not recommended.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United States