Cyber Club: Not Recommended
Cyber Club is not recommended!
Cyber Club Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Cyber Club casino.
We do not recommend playing at Cyber Club Casinos.
(-1) Progressive Jackpot Monthly Withdrawal Cap -
Terms limit withdrawals for winner of Progressive Jackpots to £30,000 per month for the Divine Fortune game. Progressive Jackpots are paid by the jackpot contributions that should be collected and ring-fenced at the point each bet is placed. This allows the operator to pay the full balance without any impact on their liquidity or ability to pay other players. If the operator is not paying these wins in full means that the progressive jackpot contributions for this game are being mis-managed.
"8. The maximum withdrawal amount per Account that is regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority is (i) £/$/€ 3,000 or 30,000kr per week, and (ii) £/$/€ 6,000 or 60,000kr per month. In case of progressive jackpots, the winnings can be withdrawn at once in full amount, except in case of Divine Fortune jackpot win where the maximum withdrawal amount per month is £/$/€ 30,000 or 300,000kr. We may, at Our sole discretion, increase these limits to Our valued Players." - 23/09/2018
As of June 2018 Progress Play have informed us that they will no longer share evidence to support their decisions during the management of player complaints. This is a very disappointing shift in policy and appears to have been instigated by the incoming GDPR policies. However having served as an ADR for multiple regulatory authorities our service is very familiar with the requirements of the GDPR and this presents no barrier to the management of player complaints as long as the proper permissions are obtained from the complainant beforehand. We have continued to to manage complaints for several far larger groups than Progress Play without issue since the GDPR has come into place.
|100% up to £100|
|10 complimentary spins on Lost Relics|
|# of Spins||10|
The Cyber Club Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £100 plus 10 complimentary spins on Lost Relics.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35x(deposit+bonus) for the deposit bonus and 35xwinnings for the complimentary spin winnings.
The bonus is structured so that only wagering with bonus funds, which are stacked beneath the deposited funds, counts towards the wagering requirement. This also means that bonus restrictions, do not apply while you are wagering with your deposited funds. In other words as long as you are only using deposited funds you can withdraw at any time you like.
The maximum allowed bet is £5 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus and the maximum allowed win with the complimentary spins is £50.
The bonus is cashable.
Only players from the following countries are not eligible to receive a bonus - United Kingdom
Bonus funds and associated winnings will expire after 30 days if the wagering requirements are not completed.
- *Slots 100%
- Table Games 0%
- Video Poker Games 0%
- Other 5%
- Scratchcards & Keno 100%
- All progressive jackpot games 0%
- *300 Shields, Big Bad Wolf, Blood Suckers, Bloodsuckers II, Dead or Alive, Jackpot 6000, Kings of Chicago, Lucky 8 Line, Secrets of the Stones, Super Nudge 6000, Victorious, Santa Paws & Boom Brothers 20%
- Beautiful Bones, Big Bang, Boxo, Castle Builder I, Castle Builder II, Champion of the Track, Cook Buck, Crime Scene, Dallas, Devils Delight, Dragons Myth, EggOMatic, Forsaken Kingdom, Fruits Gone Wild, Lucky Angler, Peek-a-Boo, Relic Raiders, Robin Hood, Scrooge, Stardust, The Lost Riches of Amazon, The Wish Master, Tomb Raider Secret of the Sword, Tower Quest, Twin Joker, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Valkyries of Odin, White Rabbit & Zombie Rush 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NARECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 72 hours
Cyber Club Casino state on their website that it takes up to 72 hrs to pay withdrawals.
Maximum Withdrawal - Not listed. Casino states that there is a maximum withdrawal but customers should contact support for them at any given time.
Minimum Withdrawal - £30
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, UKash, POLi, Paysafecard, Trustly, DotPay, SoFort, Sepa, GiroPay and Bank Transfers.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Cyber Club Casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and also include a selection of Aristocrat, Amaya, NYXGaming, High5Gaming, ElkStudios, Betsoft, Leander Games, NextGen Gaming, Quickspin, Microgaming and OMI games. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games – 93
Slots – 414
Video Poker – 15
Live - 13
Jackpot - 30
Email Testing Record
- November 2016 - 2 hours 48 minutes
- December 2015 - No Reply.
- August 2015 - 31 minutes.
CyberClub hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. CyberClub currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Cyber Club does not accept players from the following countries:Albania, American Samoa, Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Cuba, Denmark, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Ghana, Guam, Guyana, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Kenya, Laos, Latvia, Myanmar [Burma], Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Panama, Panama Canal Zone, Papua New Guinea, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Syria, São Tomé and Príncipe, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, United States, Zimbabwe.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Postal address:||Imperium Network Solutions, 415 Linen Hall, 162-168 Regent Street, London United Kingdom.|
|Postal address:||Caddell Ltd NV, Van Engelenweg 23, Curacao.|
|Live Chat:||Available on casino website.|
Cyber Club publish the RTP figuresfor all their slots games.
Cyber Club Casino do offer a comp points program and points are accrued at a rate of 2 for £10.
Cyber Club Casino redeem the points at a rate of 200 for a £1.
Values given on the Cyber Club Casino site for games weightings for accruing points is as follows: ROULETTE 0.25, BLACKJACK'S 0.50, SCRATCHCARDS 2.00, SLOTS 2.00, VIDEO POKER AND VIDEO POKER SIDEBET 1.00, KENO 2.00, FOOTBALL FRENZY 1.00, POKER DICE 1.00, SUPER HI LO AND SUPER HI LO BONUS 1.00.
Cyber Club Casino's comp points system is equal in value to the Playtech comp points system that we use as our bar for 7/10 but only for slots, scratchcards and keno - it is not as valuable for other games hence the lower rating assigned.
Progress Play are a case of a group that always seems to fall just on the wrong side of the line. As of the second half of 2018 they've agreed with the UKGC to drop their withdrawal limits and dormancy fees - both of which we've highlighted as problematic for a number of years. However, they haven't got rid or the payment restrictions on the Divine Fortune progressive jackpot. Likewise, we have cooperated with this group in the management of player complaints for years now and even while their operators have been Not Recommended we have always managed to ensure that fair rulings were reached. That they have altered this dynamic rather than simply adjusting the protocol to ensure that player complaints are managed appropriately is very disappointing. Until such time as these policies change we cannot recommend players engage with the Progress Play properties.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom