Daisy Slots: Not Recommended
Daisy Slots is not recommended!.
Daisy Slots Casino REVIEW
Players from United States cannot play at Daisy Slots casino.
Review last updated - April 2022.
Daisy Slots is part of an extensive group of bingo and slots providers running on the Jumpman Gaming Limited platform. It holds dual licenses with the AGCC in Alderney, and the UKGC in the United Kingdom- it uses eCOGRA as its ADR for UK players lodging complaints. Hyper Slots Casino is platform mates with over 100 other bingo and slots sites and full details of all of its sister properties can be found on the UKGC license page for Jumpman Gaming Limited. Hyper Slots Casino offer a range of games - mainly slots games by: NYX Gaming, Quickspin, Chance Interactive, Foxium, PariPlay, NextGen Gaming, iSoftBet, IWG, Gamery, ELK Studios, Net Entertainment and Microgaming. Daisy Slot's site design takes the colours: turquoise, gold and white as its colour palette - its logo is its name in gold and turquoise and the dot above the "i" in "Daisy" has been replaced with a turquoise and white daisy flower,
As of June 2019 Jumpman Gaming have indicated that they will not cooperate with the management of complaints submitted to this service.
For references see Jumpman Gaming Group Player Issues
BONUS CODE:Try another casino
Payout Speed: 2 weeks
The Daisy Slots website indicates that some withdrawals can take up to 12 working days.
Maximum withdrawal - £5,000 per day; £35,000 per week; £100,000 per month.
Minimum withdrawal - £10 - withdrawals less than £30 incur a £2.50 charge.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Paypal, Paysafecard and PaybyMobile.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- January 2021 - no response.
- June 2020 - won't answer without an account.
- July 2019 - 12 hours 13 minutes.
Daisy Slots hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Daisy Slots currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission - The AGCC are one of the stronger regulatory authorities operating within the online gambling market. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United States NOT accepted.
Daisy Slots does not accept players from the following countries: Australia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
|Email :||[email protected]|
This operator offers a VIP system for gathering "Kudos": each £1 bet gathers 1 Kudos and then players can achieve a variety of different levels depending on the size of their deposits.
Full details can be found on the casino website.
The Jumpman Gaming group - a very large range of slots and bingo sites. The welcome bonus offered is somewhat disappointing and by no means guarantees players any sort of prize at all. Of greater concern is the problematic dormancy clause implemented by this group and the fact that they do not exclude progressive jackpot wins from their maximum withdrawals. Suffice to say there are other operators offering more hospitable conditions for players and greater incentives for player loyalty. Add to this a non-cooperative approach to the management of player complaints and there are plenty of reasons that players should avoid signing-up with this group of operators.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United States