EnergyCasino: Deposit Guarantee
EnergyCasino hold our Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that if you are treated unfairly by this operator ThePogg.com will return your deposits. For full terms click here.
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at EnergyCasino casino.
Review last updated - February 2021.
Energy Casino offer both casino and sportsbook facilities for customers and they are licensed in the United Kingdom with the UKGC. They are operated by Probe Investments Ltd - a company registered in Malta. They offer a range of games from: Novomatic, Net Entertainment, Play N' Go, Thunderkick, Greentube, Evolution Gaming, Wazdan, Bally and Microgaming. The home page features a white, yellow and black colour palette; their logo is their name yellow all lower case letters against a black background - to the left 3 different sized plus signs tumble. They have no outstanding complaints logged with our service which is a big positive indicator for those looking for somewhere reputable to play.
ThePOGG.com serves as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for EnergyCasino as part of their MGA license requirements. This means that we can offer legally binding rulings for all complaints submitted to this service from jurisdictions subject to the MGA license.
EnergyCasino have accepted ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that they've agreed in advance that they will discuss player complaints as long as they have written permission from the player and no funds will be confiscated from players without clear breach of terms. In return we guarantee your deposits with EnergyCasino. Read more about our guarantee here.
Terms and Conditions
The Energy Welcome bonus currently consists of 50 complimentary spins on Rich Wilde and the Book of the Dead.
This is the UK Welcome offer. Alternative bonuses may be available in other countries.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
There are no wagering requirements associated with this bonus, however as all deposits have to be played through at least once we will consider this bonus to have a 1xdeposit wagering requirement.
There is no maximum bet term associated with this bonus.
The maximum allowed win with this bonus is £100.
The bonus is cashable.
Complimentary spins will expire after 7 days if the wagering requirements are not completed.
- Table Games, Video Poker and following games (desktop + mobile): Koi Princess, Blood Suckers, Lucky Angler, The Wish Master, Devil's Delight, Dead or Alive, Kings of Chicago, Simsalabim, Victorious, Forsaken Kingdom, Castle Builder, Ladies Nite, Stardust, Peek-A-Boo
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid within 24 hours.
Maximum Withdrawal - €5000/day, €150000/month
Minimum Withdrawal - €20
Banking options available - VISA/MasterCard, Worldpay, Pay360 (Paypoint), Skrill & Skrill 1-Tap Neteller, Moneta, Yandex, Paymenticon, Trustly YES (UK, Poland, Slovakia, Netherlands), Bank transfer
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- January 2021 - 1 hour 23 minutes.
- June 2020 - 2 hours 22 minutes.
- September 2019 - 34 minutes.
- May 2019 - 1 hour 43 minutes.
- November 2018 - 31 minutes
- June 2016 - 28 minutes
- June 2015 - 10 minutes
- November 2014 - 13 minutes
- September 2014 - 5 hours 20 minutes
Energy hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Energy currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
EnergyCasino does not accept players from the following countries: American Samoa, Oceania, Australia, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands Antilles, Pakistan, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkey, United States, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virgin Islands, U.S., Yemen.
Energy casino do not publish the house edge figures for any of their slots games.
Energy casino offer their own Energy Points comp point program.
You'll earn points at the following rates;
- All games not listed below - 1 point for every 5 credits wagered
- Deuces Wild - 1 point for every 20 credits wagered
- European Roulette, French Roulette, Roulette Advanced, Multiball Roulette, Sic Bo, Joker Wild, Jacks or Better, Baccarat, Baccarat Professional Series, Blackjack, Blackjack Classic, Txs Hold'em Professional Series, Casino Hold'em Poker, Oasis Poker Professional Series, Caribbean Stud, Red Dog, All American - 1 point for every 100 credits wagered
Points can then be converted at a rate of 100 points to 1 credit.
This system is twice as good as the standard Playtech comp point program for slots games and substantially weaker for all other games.
EnergyCasino has a clean reputation, has been consistently cooperative in the management of complaints for years and has now formalised our relationship by selecting ThePOGG as one of their MGA required ADRs. We strongly believe that EnergyCasino are likely to be a serious contender in the market for many years to come. Players report favourable playing experiences with this group frequently on player forums which is a good sign of things to come for the brand.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom