Gamebookers: Not Recommended
Gamebookers is not recommended!.
Gamebookers Casino REVIEW
Players from United States cannot play at Gamebookers casino.
Historically these groups have been consistent in their refusal to discuss player complaints with 3rd party dispute mediation services (like ThePOGG). This has resulted in a poor reputation with these services. However in late 2017/early 2018 we have managed to establish a line of communication with this group and we have been assured all issues will now be resolved. In the intervening time period they have held to this commitment alongside having maintained a consistently low level of complaints.
Sadly, as of May 2020 this group has reverted to being non-responsive to player complaints submitted to this service.
For references see Bwin Group Player/Affiliate Issues
BONUS CODE:Try another casino
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid in approximately 6 hours but at most 24 hours.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bankwires, Neteller, Moneybookers, Click2Pay, Paypal, Kalixa, PaySafeCard, FreeBet Card and UKash
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Gamebookers casino use a mixed of different software providers including Betsoft>, Cryptologic and WagerWorks>. The platform they use to house their games is lower than standard.
All our reviewers report positive experiences with Bwin/Party customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 5 hours 9 minutes
- December 2015 - 1 day 4 hours 23 minutes (Need to create an account to get even simple support questions answered)
- June 2015 - 2 hours 18 minutes
- November 2014 - Email form does not work
- June 2014 - 2 hours 56 minutes
- December 2013 - 5 hours 7 minutes
- June 2013 - 7 minutes
Gamebookers hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Gamebookers currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United States NOT accepted.
Gamebookers does not accept players from the following countries: Australia, Poland, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
|Phone :||00-800-7278-9145 (International)|
|0011 800-7278-9102 (International)|
|Address :||ElectraWorks Limited|
Gamebookers casino publish the house edge (RTP) information for some of their slots games.
The extended Bwin/Party group do not seem to be able to decided what their position on the management of player complaints is. Year to year we get totally different responses, varying from enthusiastic cooperation to total stone wall. Until there is some consistency in approach this is not a group we can recommend to players.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United States