Go Wild: Not Recommended
Go Wild is not recommended!
Go Wild Casino
Players from United Kingdom cannot play at Go Wild casino.
Review last updated – August 2019
GoWild casino have a long history and are one of the older operators still in business today.
Go Wild have enforced a max bet rule that breaks from Microgaming (and industry) standards and forces the player to calculate the max bet they are allowed to make each round. The player was ultimately paid. After discussion with of this issue with Go Wild management team their terms have been clarified to state the point at which this term no longer applies, but it will continues to be enforced in this controversial manner.
GoWild enforce bonus terms that rollover the wagering requirement from a busted bonus onto the next deposit. This provides a disincentive to players to deposit after busting out with a bonus as they can play with any other operator on their next deposit without restriction, but if they deposit with GoWild will have their deposited locked in until they've completed the wagering requirement for a bonus they've already lost.
Go Wild have assigned games to categories that are misleading for players and then they applied Bonus Terms restrictions to the entire games category. This means that any player using the search function will be unaware of the restriction or breach of terms. They explain this away in their terms by directing players not to use their search feature, though this weak defence was not in place when we first contact their team regarding a complaint related to this issue where they refused to pay the player.
For references see Go Wild Player Issues
|100% up to €200|
|200 complimentary spins on SunTide|
|# of Spins||200|
The GoWild Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to €200 or 200 complimentary spins on SunTide.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is €10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 40xbonus for the deposit bonus and 35xwinnings for the free spin winnings.
The bonus uses a standard structure where the full balance is locked from the moment of deposit until the wagering requirement has been completed.
The maximum allowed bet is 20% of the bonus amount on any single round of play to a minimum of €10. The maximum amount any single bet can contribute to the wagering requirement is €5.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus and the complimentary spins have a maximum win of $100.
The bonus is cashable.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus - Brazil, China, Dominican Republic, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Pakistan, Thailand, India and Hungary, Ireland, Portugal, Poland, Mauritius and the Czech Republic
- 100% : Slots and Fruit Machines (except all Progressive Games, Mega Spin Slot Games and Lucky Darts), Keno, Scratch Cards
- 50% : Creature From The Black Lagoon, Flowers, Flowers Christmas Edition, Fruit Case, Ghost Pirates, Gonzo’s Quest, Jack Hammer, Jack Hammer 2, Secrets of Atlantis, Steam Tower, Wild Turkey, Wild Water, Spina Colada, Mystery Joker 6000, Deco Diamonds, Lucky Little Gods, Cherry Bomb Deluxe, Dolphins Luck 2, Monster Munchies
- 10% : All Table Games
- 0% : All versions of Craps, Video Poker, Rummy and Keno, All Live Casino games, All Progressive games and the following slot games*: The Love Guru™, Hot Ink, Immortal Romance, Joker 8000, Mega Spins Break Da Bank, Scrooge, Stardust, The Finer Reels Of Life, Untamed Bengal Tiger, Untamed Crowned Eagle, Untamed Wolf Pack, Big Bang, Dead or Alive, Eggomatic, Jack and the Beanstalk, Koi Princess, Lucky Angler: A Snowy Catch, Reel Steal, Robin Hood, Simsalabim, Demolition Squad, Cloud Quest, Eye Of The Kraken, Gemix, Pearls Of India, Rage To Riches, Tower Quest, Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde, Pinocchio, Sugar Pop, Art of the Heist, Bumper Crop, Draculas Family, Untamed Giant Panda, Beautiful Bones, Viking Runecraft, Gold Train, Reactoonz, Jumbo Joker, Pandas Fortune, Santa, Beowulf, Panther Queen, Queen of Atlantis, 888 Gold, Finn and the Swirly Spin, Jokerizer, Double Dragons, Vikings Go Berzerk, Ozwin’s Jackpots, Chilli Heat, Gems Odyssey, Gems Odyssey 92, Holmes & The Stolen Stones, Golden Profits, Desert Drag
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
Our review will provide a value for Low Rollers, Mid Rollers and High Rollers. Each category will use the same slots game (Thunderstruck) for accurate comparison.
Low Rollers will use the minimum possible bet size (€0.09/spin) and a low deposit value of €30.
Mid Rollers will use an average player bet size (€0.54/spin) and an average deposit value of €50.
High Rollers will use a player bet size (€4.95/spin) and a deposit value of €100.
Super High Rollers will use a player bet size (€9.99/spin) and a deposit value of €200.
The value of the complimentary spins will be assessed first and added on to the value of the bonus at the end of simulation.
BONUS CODE: NARECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 4 days
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid in 4 business days.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, EcoCard, PaySafeCard, Entropay, ClickAndBuy and Webmoney
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
GoWild use Microgaming software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Table Games – 76
Table Games – 56
Slots – 375
Slots – 269
Video Poker – 58
Video Poker – 23
Jackpot – 25
Jackpot – 17
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Go Wild customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2018 - 6 minutes
- December 2016 - Need to register to get support
- June 2015 - 6 hours 2 minutes
- November 2014 - 2 hours
- June 2014 - 43 minutes
- December 2013 - 4 hours 37 minutes
- June 2013 - 20 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 24 minutes
GoWild hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. GoWild currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
Go Wild does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Malta, Romania, Serbia, Serbia and Montenegro, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United Kingdom, United States.
Go Wild Casino will provide the range of possible RTP figures for their slots games if you make a request through customer services.
Go Wild casino do offer a comp point program. For every £10 wagered at Go Wild casino on slots games you will receive 1 Wild Point and every 2000 Wild Points can be converted to £10. For slots games this is about half as good as the standard Playtech comp point program. Points also expire after 6 months without account activity. Redemption rates do improve as you move up the VIP ladder. Players of less than Silver VIP status can only convert points into bonuses which carry a 29xbonus wagering requirement. Silver VIPs and above can convert their points straight into cash.
GoWild casino have had several significant player issues over the course of 2017. While these appear to have been resolved their management was poor and we're not entirely satisfied that full transparency was engaged. As such they will need a period of sustained positive behaviour before we'd be prepared to recommend them to players again.
There are no associated casinos to display.
Go Wild – casino refuses payouy
Go Wild – Not paid all my winnings
GoWild – casino his not verify account and not sent my diposited money
Best Casinos: United Kingdom