Go Wild: Not Recommended
Go Wild is not recommended!.
Go Wild Casino
Players from United Kingdom cannot play at Go Wild casino.
Review last updated - August 2019
GoWild casino have a long history and are one of the older operators still in business today.
Go Wild have enforced a max bet rule that breaks from Microgaming (and industry) standards and forces the player to calculate the max bet they are allowed to make each round. The player was ultimately paid. After discussion with of this issue with Go Wild management team their terms have been clarified to state the point at which this term no longer applies, but it will continues to be enforced in this controversial manner.
GoWild enforce bonus terms that rollover the wagering requirement from a busted bonus onto the next deposit. This provides a disincentive to players to deposit after busting out with a bonus as they can play with any other operator on their next deposit without restriction, but if they deposit with GoWild will have their deposited locked in until they've completed the wagering requirement for a bonus they've already lost.
Go Wild have assigned games to categories that are misleading for players and then they applied Bonus Terms restrictions to the entire games category. This means that any player using the search function will be unaware of the restriction or breach of terms. They explain this away in their terms by directing players not to use their search feature, though this weak defence was not in place when we first contact their team regarding a complaint related to this issue where they refused to pay the player.
For references see Go Wild Player Issues
100% up to €200
BONUS CODE: NATry another casino
Payout Speed: 4 days
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals normally paid in 4 business days.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Click2Pay, UKash, EcoCard, PaySafeCard, Entropay, ClickAndBuy and Webmoney
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
GoWild use Microgaming software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Microgaming Software Review.
Table Games – 76
Table Games – 56
Slots – 375
Slots – 269
Video Poker – 58
Video Poker – 23
Jackpot – 25
Jackpot – 17
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Go Wild customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2018 - 6 minutes
- December 2016 - Need to register to get support
- June 2015 - 6 hours 2 minutes
- November 2014 - 2 hours
- June 2014 - 43 minutes
- December 2013 - 4 hours 37 minutes
- June 2013 - 20 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 24 minutes
GoWild hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. GoWild currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
Go Wild does not accept players from the following countries: Australia, Belgium, Denmark, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Malta, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
Go Wild Casino will provide the range of possible RTP figures for their slots games if you make a request through customer services.
Go Wild casino do offer a comp point program. For every £10 wagered at Go Wild casino on slots games you will receive 1 Wild Point and every 2000 Wild Points can be converted to £10. For slots games this is about half as good as the standard Playtech comp point program. Points also expire after 6 months without account activity. Redemption rates do improve as you move up the VIP ladder. Players of less than Silver VIP status can only convert points into bonuses which carry a 29xbonus wagering requirement. Silver VIPs and above can convert their points straight into cash.
GoWild casino have had several significant player issues over the course of 2017. While these appear to have been resolved their management was poor and we're not entirely satisfied that full transparency was engaged. As such they will need a period of sustained positive behaviour before we'd be prepared to recommend them to players again.
There are no associated casinos to display.
Go Wild - Withdrawal
Go Wild - casino refuses payouy
Go Wild - Not paid all my winnings
Best Casinos: United Kingdom