Goldmine Gaming: Closed
Goldmine Gaming is closed. Try another casino
Goldmine Gaming Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Goldmine Gaming casino.
As of the 15th of April 2015 Goldmine Gaming have closed.
Review last updated – December 2014
Goldmine Gaming are a mobile casino running on the Probability platform.
Goldmine Gaming have been added to our blacklist. They are run by GTECH. A subsidiary of this company - FinSoft - have previously been found running card games that do not conform to the natural probability generated by a deck of cards and running free games that payout more than their free play equivalent.
For references see Gtech Group Fairness Issues
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to £/$/€100.
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots - 50xbonus
- Blackjack - 500xbonus
- Roulette - 500xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots 100%
- Super Fruity, Long John’s Silver, Poseidon’s Kingdom, Gold Rush, The Slot and Reindeer Readies 50%
- Roulette, Blackjack 10%
Payout Speed: 48h
Our review reports withdrawals paid within 48h.
Minimum withdrawal – None listed.
Maximum withdrawal – £1500/week and £3000/month.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), UKash
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Goldmine Gaming casino use Probability Games software for their instant play casinos.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 3
Slots – 22
Email Testing Record
- December 2015 - 1 hour 14 Minutes (Need to create an account to get even simple support questions answered)
- June 2015 - 27 Minutes
- December 2014 - 2 hours 20 minutes
GoldmineGaming hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. GoldmineGaming currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Goldmine Gaming casino - United States
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||0333 313 0030|
|Address :||Probability (Gibraltar) Limited|
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Goldmine Gaming does not accept players from the following countries:U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Goldmine Gaming casino do not publish the house edge (RTP) information for any of their slots games.
Given their history we advise all players to avoid any gambling operation that's involved with GTECH.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom