Guts is Recommended.
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Guts casino.
Review last updated – October 2020.
Guts Casino runs on the Zecure Gaming Limited license. It is licensed by the MGA in Malta. They offer a large selection of games – approximately 100 across the live, jackpot, slots and table games categories by providers including: Play ‘n Go, Yggdrasil, Quickspin, Evolution, Red Tiger, ELK Studios, Net Entertainment and Microgaming. They have a simple but effective website design that utilises a pastel colour palette of: black, red, white and purple. Their logo is simply their name in black capital letters with a red semicircular shape enclosing a red circle to the left hand side.
Guts have no outstanding complaints at any of the major mediation portals.
|200% up to €100|
|100 complimentary spins on Narcos|
|# of Spins||100|
The Guts standard Welcome Bonus is 200% up to €100 and 100 complimentary spins on Narcos.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is €10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 30xbonus for the deposit bonus and complimentary spins do not carry a wagering requirement.
This bonus uses the standard bonus structure where bonus terms apply from the moment of deposit and withdrawals can be made only after the wagering requirement has been met.
The maximum allowed bet is €5 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
Players depositing via Neteller, Paysafe or Skrill are not eligible for this bonus.
This bonus is not available to players from the following countries: Albania, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Croatia, Georgia, the UK, Romania, Ukraine, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Lithuania and Thailand.
The bonus is cashable.
Bonus and associated winnings will expire after 60 days if the wagering requirements are not completed.
- Slots* and other games 100%
- All games under the "classic slots" tab 75%
- All Live Dealer Roulette and black jack 10%
- All Live Dealer Baccarat and Casino Holdem 5%
- All table games and video pokers 0%
- *Blood Suckers, Kings of Chicago and 1429 Uncharted Seas: 50%
- *Beautiful Bones, Tower Quest and Dead or Alive: 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NO CODE NEEDEDCLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid within 24 hours.
Maximum withdrawal - €5000
Minimum withdrawal - €20
Banking options available - Visa/Mastercard, Euteller, Trustly, Skrill, Neteller, EcoPayz, Paysafecard,
Ideal, Poli, Instadebit and iDebit
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- June 2020 - won't answer without an account.
- September 2019 - 1 hour 25 minutes.
- May 2019 - 1 hour 22 minutes.
- December 2018 - 9 minutes
- November 2016 - 2hours 19 minutes
- July 2016 - 1 hour 21 minutes
- June 2015 - 6 hours 19 minutes
- November 2014 - 6 minutes
- June 2014 - 15 minutes
- December 2013 - 16 minutes
- October 2013 - 42 minutes
Guts hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Guts currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. eCOGRA acts as the ADR service used by Guts for their MGA license. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Curacao eGaming - Guts casino are licensed by Cyberluck, the Curacao eGaming Master License holder. In our experience this Master License holder has been completely non-responsive to player complaints when contacted by either this site or players. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Guts does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bouvet Island, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Comoros, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Montenegro, Myanmar [Burma], New Caledonia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Western Sahara, Yemen.
|Email :||[email protected]|
Guts casino publish the house edge figures for all of their Net Entertainment slots games.
The casinos operating on the Zecure Gaming Limited platform have garnered a good reputation over several years of operation and their licensors are credible and, in the main, player focused.
Associated By Company
Guts – Missing withdraws
Guts – Payout
Guts – Complaint
Best Casinos: United Kingdom