JoReels is closed. Try another casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at JoReels casino.
Review last updated – November 2018.
JoReels Casino is a relatively new gambling property – it is a white label running on the MT SecureTrade platform. It holds dual licenses with the MGA, and the UKGC. They offer a range of games by: Play ‘n Go, NYX Gaming, Yggdrasil, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Scientific Games, ELK Studios, Net Entertainment and Microgaming. The home page features a brown and orange colour pallet and the site is themed on 1920 prohibition era America.
During the research for this review it came to light that one of the Affiliate Managers for JoReels had concurrently been marketing both JoReels and Wolf Affiliate properties to affiliate partners. It would be highly unusual for two competing brands to allow a single Affiliate Manager to represent both of them at the same time as this creates a significant conflict of interests.
Wolf Affiliates represent Ocean Bet Casino, a Game Tech Group N.V. operator. This group are one of the most widely rogued groups in operation today due to their question practices and terms.
It then came to light that the same affiliate manager, despite claiming to have left Wolf Affiliates, was listed as the owner of the Wolf Affiliates website.
We consider it very likely that, despite the denials of the individual involved, there is an ownership connection between JoReels and Ocean Bets.
ThePOGG.com serves as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for JoReels Casino as part of their MGA license requirements. This means that we can offer legally binding rulings for all complaints submitted to this service from jurisdictions subject to the MGA license. Given that we can manage complaints directly via JoReels license holder - cutting out JoReels management - this will offset the review status that these potential ownership connections would as standard warrant.
For references see JoReels Player Issues
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
|100% up to £100|
The JoReels Casino Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £50.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 70xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet with this bonus is £5.00.
The maximum allowed win with the deposit bonus is 20xbonus.
The bonus is cashable.
Players from the following countries are not eligible to receive this bonus - Ukraine, Russian Federation, Bulgaria, Belarus, Croatia, Slovakia, Serbia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Albania.
Players from the following countries who deposit via Neteller or Skrill are not eligible to receive this bonus - UK
Bonus and associated winnings will expire after 30 days if the wagering requirements are not completed.
- Slots, Jackpot games 100%
- Zombies, Jack Hammer 2, Steam Tower, Muse: Wild inspiration, Ghost pirates, High Society, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Bloodsuckers, Bloodsuckers II, Bonanza, Danger! High Voltage, Energoonz, Extra Chilli, Flowers, Flowers Christmas Edition, Jack Hammer, Piggy Riches, Reactoonz, Reel Rush, Queen of Riches, Starmania, Star Quest, Steam Tower, Toki Time, Victorious 50%
- 300 Shields, Alchymede, Aliens, Barber Shop Uncut, Beautiful Bones, Big Bad Wolf, Big Bang, Break da Bank, Break Da Bank Again, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Dead or Alive, Devil’s Delight, Double Dragons, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, Dr. Jekyll Goes Wild, Dragon Born, Eye of Kraken, Football Star, Gold, Holly Jolly Penguins, Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Jackpot Jester 6000, Jackpot Jester Wild Nudge, Joker Millions, Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, Jurassic Park, Kings of Chicago, Legend of the Golden Monkey, Legend of the White Snake Lady, Lucky Angler, Mega Joker, Nirvana, Ozwin’s Jackpots, Pearls of India, Robin Hood, Seasons, Simsalabim, Spiña Colada, Super Monopoly Money, The Wish Master, Thunderstruck I, Tomb Raider 2, Tornado: Farm Escape, Tower Quest, Viking Runecraft, Vikings go Berzerk, Vikings go Wild, Vikings go to Hell, White Rabbit, Table games, Live Casino, Video Poker 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NARECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 24h
JoReels state that their withdrawals to ewallets are instant.
Minimum withdrawal - £20
Maximum withdrawal - £5000 per day to a maximum of £10,000 per week; maximum withdrawal to Paysafecard is £200.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Zimpler, Trustly Bank Transfer.
JoReels charge up to a 9% fee on both deposits and withdrawal varying by payment method. Most payment methods are subject to fees.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
JoReels Casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. +
JoReels Casino currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. ThePOGG.com acts as the ADR service used by JoReels Casino for their MGA license. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
JoReels does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Belgium, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Comoros, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Montenegro, Myanmar [Burma], New Caledonia, Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Sudan, Syria, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Vatican City, Western Sahara, Yemen.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Address :||GB Buildings|
|Penthouse, Watar Street|
Despite it being required by the UKGC license JoReels Casino do not publish the RTP figures for all of their games.
Everything would go in JoReels favour - they're on a respectable platform, are offering quality games and hold some decent licenses - but the apparent ties between this operator and Wolf Affiliates, or more specifically the Game Tech Group N.V. are worrying enough that we would encourage any player to run a mile in the other direction.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom