Ladbrokes: Not Recommended
Ladbrokes is not recommended!.
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Ladbrokes casino.
Review last updated - June 2017
Originally founded in 1886, Ladbrokes is a household name across Europe operating over 2700 betting shops and employing over 16000 people.
All six of the reviewers who work regularly for this site have held accounts with Ladbrokes for many years. The few issues that have ever arisen have been dealt with in a very swift and friendly fashion.
However Ladbrokes has been Rogued at Affiliate Guard Dog for changing the terms and conditions of their contract and retroactively applying them to all of their current clients.
Ladbrokes casino are part of a group that have been non-responsive to player complaints at this and other mediation sites.
For references see Coral/Gala/Ladbrokes Group Player/Affiliate Issues
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Ladbrokes casino's terms and conditions here.
100% up to £500
Terms and Conditions
The Ladbrokes Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £500.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 20x(deposit+bonus) for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is 30% of the bonus amount received or £50, whichever is lower, on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus.
This bonus is sticky which means that it can never be withdrawn. Once you have completed the wagering requirement the bonus will be removed from your account at the time of your first withdrawal.
Players depositing via Neteller or Skrill are not eligible to receive this bonus.
- Slots (excluding Alternative slots**), Scratch Cards 100%
- Roulette, Casino Hold'Em, Baccarat, Stravaganza, Sic Bo, Wild Vikings, Pai Gow , Red Dog, 3 Card Brag, Caribbean Stud Poker 20%
- Blackjack (excluding Blackjack Switch, Blackjack Surrender & Pontoon) 20%
- Alternative slots (Ugga Bugga, Vacation Station, Highway Kings, Chinese Kitchen), Video Poker, Darts, Heads or Tails, Spin a Win, Dice Twister, Wheel of Light, Craps 10%
- Blackjack Switch, Blackjack Surrender, Pontoon 5%
- Legacy of the Wild & all double options on Slots & Video Poker 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid in approximately 6 hours but at most 24 hours.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Paypal, Moneybookers, UKash, ClickandBuy, Cheque and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Ladbrokes use Playtech software for both their download and instant play casinos. Check out our Playtech Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 38
Table Games – 35
Slots – 144
Slots – 81
Video Poker – 15
Video Poker – 14
Live - 4
Live - 4
Jackpots - 25
Jackpots - 25
All our reviewers report very positive experiences with Ladbrokes customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 37 minutes
- June 2015 - 16 hours 38 minutes
- November 2014 - 4 hours 45 minutes
- June 2014 - 23 hours 41 minutes
- December 2013 - 32 minutes
- June 2013 - 1 hour 26 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 11 hours 30 minutes
Ladbrokes casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Casumo currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Ladbrokes -
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||UK 0800 032 1133 (toll)|
|International +350 200 43003 (toll)|
|Address :||Ladbrokes Customer Service|
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Ladbrokes does not accept players from the following countries: United States, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virgin Islands, U.S..
The house edge for all Playtech slots games can be found in the game help files.
Ladbrokes offer the standard Playtech comp point program where you earn 1 comp point for every 10 currency units wagered and you can convert your comp points at a rate of 100 comp points to 1 currency unit.
The end of 2015 saw a very disappointing decline in the standards offered by this group of operators. No response to numerous player complaints and far more concerning is the apparent willingness to change the rules after play to justify non-payment of players. We can no longer recommend players engage with this group.
Ladbrokes - closed account with 1.1k GBP without valid reason
Ladbrokes - account closed
Ladbrokes - self exclusion
Best Casinos: United Kingdom