Mega Scratch: Recommended
Mega Scratch is Recommended.
Mega Scratch Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Mega Scratch casino.
Below we highlight the terms that players should be aware of when playing with Aspire Global run properties.
Dormancy Term - Term 4.5.1 states: "Starting 1 October 2016, if you are a UK resident and you have not logged in to your Player Account for six (6) consecutive months, then your Player Account will be considered as "dormant account" and We will charge a monthly maintenance fee that will be deducted from the balance of your account. Such fee being the higher of: (a) ten (10) percent of the then current balance of the account; or (b) GBP 5, until the balance of the account reaches zero." 24/07/2018
Timeline for the Provision of Identification Documentation - Term 2.4 states: "We reserve the right at any time to request from You evidence of age in order to ensure that minors are not using The Company Services. We further reserve the right to suspend or cancel Your Player Account and exclude You, temporarily or permanently, from using The Company Services if satisfactory proof of age is not provided or if We suspect that you are underage and such satisfactory proof is not provided by You within five (5) days of our requesting such proof, Your Player Account shall be closed and You shall forfeit all funds in Your Player Account, such decision shall be final, binding and not subject to appeal." 24/07/2018. Giving a player only 5 days to submit identification documentation leaves players with a very short window if there are any issues that need to be addressed.
Maximum Bet bonus term - "When a bet abuses the betting system – regardless of which game it was placed on – it will not count towards a player’s wagering requirements. If the player placed single bets equal to or greater than £4 or £0.50 per line or 15 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. In addition, if a player deposited with Skrill or Neteller and placed single bets equal to or greater than £2.50 of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal." - The inclusion of "or equal to" is of no significant or relevant benefit to the operator in terms of prevention of bonus abuse and as such serves only to trip up players who skim read the terms. 25/09/19
ThePOGG.com serves as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for Aspire Global license as part of their MGA license requirements. This means that we can offer legally binding rulings for all complaints submitted to this service from jurisdictions subject to the MGA license.
100% up to £200
Terms and Conditions
The Mega Scratch Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £200 plus 20 complimentary spins on Starburst.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is £5.50 of 15% of the bonus, whichever is greater, on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
- All Netent games , Big Bad Wolf, Treasure Island, Diamond Tower, Serengeti Diamonds, Frog N flies, Medusa 2, Foxin wins, Moon Temple, King Kong, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Frankenstein, Crime Scene, Thunderstruck II, Mermaids Millions, Alaskan Fishing, What A Hoot, Football Star, Bikini Party, Game of Thrones, Bar Bar Black Sheep, Avalon, Immortal Romance, Double Play Superbet, Spin Sorceress, Witch Pickings, Poltava, DJ Wild, Lost Vegas 50%
- All Blackjack games, Magic Spinner 10%
- All Video Poker games, All Roulette games, All Quick Play games, Hi Lo Fever, All Baccarat games, 3 Card Poker, Blood Suckers, Jackpot 6000, Keno, Cloud Quest, Tower Quest, Pearls of India 0%
- All other games 100%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 5 days
The Mega Scratch website states that Neteller withdrawals will be paid within 3 business days (5 days).
Minimum Withdrawal - €10
Maximum Withdrawal - €10000/month.
Banking options available - Visa, MasterCard, Moneybookers (Skrill), Neteller, EntroPay, PaySafeCard, UKash, Click2Pay
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- January 2021 - No response.
- June 2020 - No response.
- September 2019 - No response.
- May 2019 -No response.
- November 2018 - 7 hours 18 minutes.
- July 2017 - 11 hours 47 minutes.
MegaScratch Casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. MegaScratch Casino currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. ThePOGG.com acts as the ADR service used by Mega Scratch for their MGA license. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Mega Scratch does not accept players from the following countries: American Samoa, Oceania, Australia, Guam, South Africa, Spain, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
Mega Scratch casino do run a comp point program. For every €40 wagered on any game you will earn 1 comp points. Comp points can be redeemed for bonuses at a rate of 35 comp points to €1. These bonuses carry standard wagering requirements.
While we do not endorse all of the terms and conditions that the Aspire Global platform has chosen to include, the vast majority of players are unlikely to be adversely impacted by these terms. Beyond this that we have a contractual relationship with this operator to ensure that complaints are managed appropriately more than offsets the concerns we would have about these specific terms.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom