NetBet: Needs Work
NetBet is listed as Needs Work. We recommend trying another casino.
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at NetBet casino.
Review last updated – June 2020.
NetBet were previously known as Casino 770.
Netbet casino has been reluctant to discuss complaints in the past, but have made big strides in ensuring they offer a transparent service in the last year.
Only one of the reviewers who works regularly for ThePOGG.com holds an account with NetBet casino. They report positive experiences.
Up until recently, NetBet casino have been inconsistent in their engagement with dispute mediation, moving on and off CasinoMeister's rogue list and leaving several unanswered complaints at Ask Gamblers.
More recently however, while this NetBet casino have stated that they wish to engage with resolving player complaints, in situations where they have seized player funds they are only prepared to discuss as much information as they've released to the player, effectively making mediation a fruitless endeavour. That's not a complete roadblock and we have managed to resolve several complaints for players, but it does make things more difficult at times.
If NetBet continue to work with us where player complaints come in and this relationship improves over time, we will increase their Trustworthiness score by 1 point every 6 months to a maximum of 8.
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
Due to the design of the NetBet website, we cannot monitor their terms and conditions.
|100% up to £200|
The Netbet Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £200.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 30xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is 30% of the bonus received on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
Players depositing via Neteller or Skrill are not eligible for this bonus.
- Table Games, Video Poker 10%
- All other games 100%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NARECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 5 days
We are in the process of testing NetBet's withdrawal time. For the time being, as they do not list a withdrawal time on their site, as such we will assume this to be 5 days.
Minimum Withdrawal - €20
Maximum Withdrawal - None listed.
Banking Options Available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (MoneyBookers), Click2Pay, WebMoney, UKash, ClickAndBuy, Entropay, PaySafeCardCLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- June 2020 - 1 hour 6 minutes .
- September 2019 - 2 hours 57 minutes.
- May 2019 - 3 hours 52 minutes
- November 2016 - 19 hours 50 minutes
- July 2015 - 18 minutes
- November 2014 - No Response
- June 2014 - 3 days 4 hours 32 minutes
- December 2013 - 3 days 4 hours 53 minutes
- July 2013 - 44 minutes
Netbet hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. NetBet currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission - The AGCC are one of the stronger regulatory authorities operating within the online gambling market. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
NetBet does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, Malta, South Africa, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
NetBet publish the house edge (RTP) ranges for all of their IGT slots games. This isn't as good as actually figures, but is better than no information.
While our relationship with NetBet casino has been more challenging than some, they do seem to be steadily moving towards a more transparent approach to dealing with player complaints. This is certainly encouraging.
Associated By Company
Nebet – Ignored Loss Limits
Netbet – does not pay out winnings
Netbet – ewallet problems
Best Casinos: United Kingdom