No Bonus: Deposit Guarantee
No Bonus hold our Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that if you are treated unfairly by this operator ThePogg.com will return your deposits. For full terms click here.
No Bonus Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at No Bonus casino.
Review last updated – June 2020.
Part of the AllBritish group of casinos, NoBonus casino offers exactly what it says on the tin. There cash back offer is actually superior to many bonuses and carries no strings.
ThePOGG.com serves as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for NoBonus Casino as part of their MGA license requirements. This means that we can offer legally binding rulings for all complaints submitted to this service from jurisdictions subject to the MGA license.
NoBonus casino have accepted ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that they've agreed in advance that they will discuss player complaints as long as they have written permission from the player and no funds will be confiscated from players without clear breach of terms. In return we guarantee your deposits with NoBonus casino. Read more about our guarantee here.
|10% cashback on losses|
|Type||Cashback on losses|
The NoBonus Welcome bonus currently consists of 10% cashback up to an unlimited amount on all losses. This is offered on an ongoing basis on all play in the casino.
The cashback carries no wagering requirements.
To receive cashback the player must have lost their entire deposit or have a balance of less than €10. Cashback for the previous day’s play is awarded between 10:00 and 12:00 CET. You must play or withdraw any cashback you receive within 10 days of it being added to your account.
There is no maximum allowed bet when playing towards or with cashback.
There is no maximum win or cashback amount that will be awarded.
Cashback can be withdrawn as soon as it is added to your account.
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24-72 hours
Our reviewer reports withdrawals being paid within one business day which agrees with the All British website. This means that over weekends withdrawals can take up to 3 days
Minimum withdrawal – £20.
Maximum withdrawal – €5000.
Banking options available - Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Credit/Debit Card
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 41
Slots – 600
Video Poker – 24
Jackpot – 16
Live – 71
Email Testing Record
- June 2020 - 33 minutes.
- September 2019 - 5 minutes.
- May 2019 - 11 minutes
- November 2018 - 1 hour 47 minutes
- July 2017 - 3 minutes
- November 2016 - 50 minutes
- June 2015 - 21 minutes
- November 2014 - 53 minutes
- June 2014 - 2 hours 18 minutes
- December 2013 - 7 minutes
- October 2013 - 9 minutes
NoBonus casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. NoBonus currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
No Bonus does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Australia, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Guam, Guyana, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Mexico, Myanmar [Burma], Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Panama Canal Zone, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, United States, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
No Bonus casino publish the house edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
NoBonus casino run a comp point program called 'Player Points'. This system operates slightly differently than most comp point programs in that it is based on losses rather than wagers. For every £10 the player deposits they'll receive 1 point. For every £10 they withdraw they'll lose 1 point. 50 points can be exchanged for £5.
In comparison to the standard Playtech comp point program that we use as a bar for rating, this system is about half as valuable for the player when playing slots and less valuable than that for other lower House Edge games.
No Bonus casino specifically cater to high rollers and are part of a group with a great record! That they're already on board to supporting the management of any complaints just shows they're a class act.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom