Northern Lights: Closed
Northern Lights is closed. Try another casino
Northern Lights Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Northern Lights casino.
Review last updated - October 2019
Northern Lights casino is a mobile casino using Nektan games and are the sister casino to Jackpot Paradise casino.
Northern Lights Casino run on the Nektan white label platform.
We have concerns regarding some of this operator's terms.
Maximum Win Cap (-1) - the casino institutes a maximum win clause to the effect that they will not pay out any more than £250,000 on any of their games - the exception being progressive jackpots as per Term 7.11: "The maximum pay-out on our games is £250,000 with the exception of any Progressive Jackpot pay-out. Progressive Jackpot pay-outs will be paid in full." 22/09/2018
Dormancy Clause (-1) - "10.2.1 A reasonable administration fee of £15.00/€15/150kr/$15 per month (or, should the account balance be less than £15.00/€15/150kr/$15, an amount equal to the remaining balance) until the account balance is zero. These charges will be withdrawn from your Account until the earlier of (a) the account balance being reduced to zero or (b) the account being re-activated by the use of your account." - 22/09/2018. While this is a significant improvement over previous dormancy terms offered by this group, £15/month is 3x the industry average charge for the management of dormant accounts and is significantly more than could be considered "reasonable" for the "administration of such accounts, which is minimum.
Northern Lights casino are represented by Galaxy Affiliates, who are directly managed by the Mediacle group. We have been made aware of a representative of Mediacle group sending communications to another business owner belittling and disparaging the knowledge of the reviewers working for this service while we were actively working with this program. We consider this highly unprofessional behaviour.
100% up to £100
Terms and Conditions
The Northern Lights Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £100 plus 10 complimentary spins on Cleopartra.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
Bonus is valid for 28 days after receipt and complimentary spins are valid for 7 days after your first deposit.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 30x(deposit+bonus) for the deposit bonus and 30xwinnings for the free spin winnings.
The bonus is structured so that only wagering with bonus funds, which are stacked beneath the deposited funds, counts towards the wagering requirement. This also means that bonus restrictions, do not apply while you are wagering with your deposited funds. In other words as long as you are only using deposited funds you can withdraw at any time you like.
The maximum allowed bet is 50% of the bonus on any single round of play.
The bonus carries and complimentary spins carry a maximum win of 4x bonus amount.
The bonus is cashable.
- Dracula, Guns 'N' Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Divine Fortune, The Invisible Man, Cleopatra MegaJackpot, Siberian Storm Megajackpot, Megajackpots Isle O'Plenty, Wolf Run Megajackpot, Star Lanterns Megajackpot, Gong Xi Fa Cai, More Monkeys Stellar Jackpot, Genie Jackpots, Winstar, Justice League, Batman, Superman, The Flash, Green Lantern, An Evening with Holly Madison, Psycho, James Dean, The Pig Wizard, Thunderstruck II, Avalon, Wheel of Fortune on Tour, Champion Raceways, Slot O Gold, Super Spinner, Super Diamond Deluxe, Roulette, Blackjack
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 72h
Northern Lights Casino state that it takes three days for a withdrawal on their website.
Maximum Withdrawal - None.
Minimum Withdrawal - £20.
15% transaction fee charged for Boku payment method.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers).
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 9 hours 19 minutes
- December 2015 - No Reply
- February 2015 - 3 hours 2 minutes
Northern Lights hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. NorthernLight currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Northern Lights – United States of America
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||020 3700 0990|
|Address :||2.1 Waterport Place|
|2 Europort Avenue|
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Northern Lights does not accept players from the following countries: American Samoa, Oceania, Guam, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
Northern Lights Casino publish the RTPs for all of their slots games.
The operators running on the Nektan platform generate a low volume of complaints. There terms have improved a lot recent, but there are still issues there relating to setting win limits in terms rather than using game limits to control their risk exposure and looking to charge a dormancy fee that's 3x the majority of the rest of the industry. Their terms are no longer so problematic that we'd blanket advise players to avoid their properties, but players should be aware of these terms specifically so they can make an educated decision as to whether an operator holding these terms is one they're happy to play with.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom