Omnia is closed. Try another casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Omnia casino.
Review last updated - June 2020.
Omnia Casino are one of the most notable casinos to run on the iGamingCloud platform. This group are dual licensed - firstly in Malta by the MGA and secondly in the United Kingdom by the UKGC. They offer a limited selection of games - approximately 200 across the live, jackpot, slots and table games categories by providers including: Play 'n Go, NYX Gaming, Yggdrasil, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Scientific Games, ELK Studios, Net Entertainment and Microgaming. Omnia Casino have an understated website design that utilises a colour palette of: blush pink, gold and white. Their logo is their name in blush pink lettering with a golden circle enclosing interlinked blush triangles to the left hand side.
Omnia Casino have no outstanding complaints at any of the major mediation portals.
ThePOGG.com serves as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for Omnia Casino as part of their MGA license requirements. This means that we can offer legally binding rulings for all complaints submitted to this service from jurisdictions subject to the MGA license.
(-1) We have been unable to establish any direct dialogue with Omnia Affiliates despite repeated efforts.
100% up to £100
Terms and Conditions
The Omnia Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £100 plus 50 complimentary spins on Rich Wilde and the Book of the Dead.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 30x(deposit+bonus) for the deposit bonus and 30xwinnings for the complimentary spins.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is £5 on any single round of play.
The maximum allowed win with the deposit bonus is £1000 and the complimentary spins is £1000.
Players depositing via Neteller or Skrill are not eligible to receive this bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
The bonus and associated winnings will expire after 30 days if the wagering requirements are not completed.
- Video Slots: 100%
- All games in the Classic Slots section: 75%
- Roulette and Live Dealer Roulette: 50%
- All other Table games and Live Casino games: 10%
- Wish Master, Castle Builder 1, Dead or Alive, Double Dragons, Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde, Eye of the Kraken, Pearls of India, Robin Hood, Tower Quest, Super Monoploy Money, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Jack Hammer 2, Forsaken Kingdom, Zombies, Castle Builder 2, Lucky Angler, Big Bang, Devil’s Delight, Tomb Raider 2, Tornado: Farm Escape, Jackpot Jester 6000, Jackpot Jester Wild Nudge, Thunderstruck 1, Aliens, Vikings go Bezerk, Alchymedes, Holmes and the Stolen Stones, Viking Runecraft, Beautiful Bones, Joker 8000, Mega Joker, Spiña Colada, White Rabbit, Blood Suckers are all 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24 hours
Omnia Casino state that their withdrawals to ewallets take place the same day as the request.
Minimum withdrawal - ?
Maximum withdrawal - ?
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), EcoPayz, Trustly, PaySafeCard, Bank Transfer.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Game selections cannot be viewed befroe the creation of an account, therefore the average rating for this category has been assigned - customers should not have to create an account before viewing what games are offered by an operator.
Table Games – ?
Slots – ?
Video Poker – ?
Live – ?
Jackpot – ?
Omnia Casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Omnia Casino currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. ThePOGG.com acts as the ADR service used by Omnia Casino for their MGA license. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Omnia does not accept players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Asia, Algeria, Africa, American Samoa, Oceania, Australia, Belgium, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Comoros, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Montenegro, Myanmar, New Caledonia, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palestinia, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Singapore, Slovenia, Slovenia, Somalia, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands, South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, Turkey, United States, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virgin Islands, U.S., Western Sahara, Western Sahara, Yemen.
|Email :||[email protected]|
Despite it being required by their UKGC license, Omnia Casino do not publish the RTP figures for all of their games.
The casinos operating on the MT SecureTrade white label have garnered a good reputation over several years of operation and their licensors are credible and, in the main, player focused. That we function as an ADR service for this license provider under their MGA license gives us a very high degree of confidence that players signed-up with Omnia Casino will be treated fairly.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Omnia - Self excluded on license
Omnia - Casino ignores selfexclusion
Omnia - Casino not paying winnings
Best Casinos: United Kingdom