PKR is closed. Try another casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at PKR casino.
Review last updated - November 2016
A long running poker company that was one of the first to introduce 3D graphics into their poker software, PKR are now trying to drive their casino into a competitive position within the market.
3 of the reviewers who work regularly for this site hold accounts with PKR. Two of them report positive experiences with PKR while the third reports issues substantially similar to the ones described below and has not played with this group since.
In 2008 a fair number of players reported PKR confiscating bonuses citing vague spirit of the bonus terms. These terms do not specify what the player would have to do to breach them or indeed how the player can avoid breaching them. As such they have historically been used by casinos to justify seizing funds from players without giving any explanation as to why they are seizing funds, despite the fact that these terms would very likely not be considered binding in any courtroom in any reasonable legal jurisdiction. While these reports are from several years ago, they are still very concerning and as such if you intend to play with any bonuses you should consider PKR a high risk venue.
Around the same time a player on the CasinoMeister forum noted that PKR were stating clearly on their site that they were ‘Licensed by the UK Gambling Commission’. At the time – as far as we are aware – the UKGC did not offer licenses to online gambling operators. PKR likely held a license with the UKGC for some part of their operation – likely software development – but would not have been subject to the UKGC’s technical standards and likely would not have been answerable to the UKGC in the case of player complaints. This statement would seem to be misleading and a misrepresentation of the facts to their players.
PKR have recently been involved in confiscation of winnings from a player without offering any reasonable explanation for their actions. It appears that they decided to cancel a promotion AFTER the player had completed the requirements. They were non-responsive to our attempts to communicate with them.
For references see PKR Player Issues
100% up to £100
Terms and Conditions
The PKR Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £100 plus 100 complimentary spins on Bar Bar Black Sheep.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £25.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 40xbonus for the deposit bonus and the complimentary spins have a wagering requirement of 40xwinnings.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is £5 on any single round of play and £1 on any single payline.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
- Slots 100%
- American Roulette 100%
- Arcade Games 100%
- Table Pokers 50%
- Red Dog 50%
- Roulette (excluding American Roulette) 50%
- Casino War 50%
- Sic Bo 50%
- Video Pokers (except All Aces Video Pokers) 10%
- Blackjacks (excluding Classic Blackjacks) 10%
- Craps 10%
- Baccarat 10%
- Classic Blackjacks 2%
- All Aces Video Pokers 2%
- Double Up options on Slots & Video Poker 0%
- All Dealer Tips 0%
- Caribbean Draw Poker, Cash Splash, Cash Splash 5 Reel, Fruit Fiesta, Fruit Fiesta 5 Reel, Jackpot Deuces, King Cashalot, Lots a Loot, Lots a Loot 5 Reel, Major Millions, Major Millions 5 Reel, Major Millions MegaSpin, Mega Moolah, Mega Moolah 5 Reel Drive, Mega Moolah Isis, Mega Moolah Summertime, Supajax, Treasure Nile, Triple Sevens, Tunzamunni, WOW Pot, Wow Pot, WOW Pot 5 Reel 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 6 days
Using Neteller all of our reviewer reports withdrawals paid within 6 days.
Minimum withdrawal - None listed.
Maximum withdrawal - None listed.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers) and Click2Pay
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
PKR use Playtech software for their download casino. Check out our Playtech Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 29
Slots – 94
Video Poker – 13
Jackpot - 46
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with Casino Plex customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 2 minutes
- June 2014 - No response
- November 2014 - 1 minute
- June 2014 - 2 minutes
- December 2013 - 40 minutes
- June 2013 - 16 hours 12 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 2h 32min
PKR hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. PKR currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Alderney Gambling Control Commission - The AGCC are one of the stronger regulatory authorities operating within the online gambling market. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with PKR - United States, Israel, Antigua and Barbuda, Netherlands Antilles, Belgium, Estonia, Italy and Cyprus
|Email :||[email protected]|
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
PKR does not accept players from the following countries: Antigua and Barbuda, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Israel, Italy, Netherlands Antilles, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S..
PKR do not release the house edge/RTP figures of any of the slots games they offer.
PKR run their own unique comp point program where you earn 1 point for the defined wagers on the following game categories;
- Video Slots (including progressives) $5
- Classic Slots $10
- Arcade Games (except table & card) $10
- Single-play poker $20
- Table & card games $20
- All other games $20
Points can be converted to cash at a rate of 50 points to $0.50. This comp point program is twice as good as the standard Playtech comp point program for Video Slots, exactly the same for Classic Slots and Arcade Games and only half as good for all other games.
Worrying behaviour in the past makes it difficult to recommend PKR as one of the best. However, we are aware of no recent complaints pertaining to these types of policies and hope to see PKR regain the standing in the coming years.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
There are no associated casinos to display.
PKR - Casino withrawals not able to refund cards in Australia
PKR - casino ignoring all emails! Unable to verify or withdraw
PKR - doing everything they can not to pay
Best Casinos: United Kingdom