Poker Stars Casino: Not Recommended
Poker Stars Casino is not recommended!
Poker Stars Casino Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Poker Stars Casino casino.
Review last updated – July 2020.
Poker Stars Casino are part of the Stars Interactive Limited group and they are triple licensed by the the Gambling Supervision Commission in the Isle of Man and in the United Kingdom by the UKGC – they use IBAS as their alternative dispute resolution service – finally they are licensed by the MGA in Malta. They provide a range of games from: Microgaming, NetEntertainment, NYX Gaming, Leander, PlayTech and some proprietary software. They offer sportsbook, poker and casino facilities. Their site design is stylish but simple and utilises a colour palette of: red, grey, black and white; their logo is their name in white with a red dice set between the two parts of the name – the one dot has been replaced by a white star.
Poker Stars Casino have been inconsistent in their response to player complaints submitted to this service, responding to some and ignoring others.
For references see PokerStars Player Issues
|100% up to $500|
The PokerStars Casino Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to $500 plus up to 1000 complimentary spins on Millionaire Island.
It should be noted that the number of complimentary spins received in awarded in a lottery style. As the probability of each outcome is published it is possible to assert that the average number of complimentary spins received will be 32.
Players should also be aware that the PokerStars bonus uses a poorly explained wagering requirement system where the wagering requirements are expressed in terms of the number of "redemption points" they player needs to earn and each game earns redemption points at a different rate. We have converted this to a more standard xbonus model based on the player playing the Thunderstruck slots game.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is $50.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 32xbonus for the deposit bonus and 24xwinnings for the complimentary spins.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
There is no maximum bet term associated with this bonus.
There is no maximum allowed win associated with either the bonus or complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
Bonus and associated winnings will expire after 14 days if the wagering requirements are not completed.
- Each game weighted individually - see the PokerStars site for further information.
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: WELCOME1RECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 72 hours
Poker Stars Casino state that withdrawals take 72 hours to process.>
Minimum withdrawal - unlisted.
Maximum withdrawal - unlisted.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill (Moneybookers), PayPal, QiWi, Tadito, WebMoney, Yandex, NeoSurf, Boleto, ecoPayz and ProFee.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Poker Stars Casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino and a selection of Microgaming, PlayTech, Leander, NYX Gaming and some proprietary games. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review for more information.
Game selections are as follows:
Table Games – 38
Slots – 299
Video Poker – 13
Live - 13
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 - 3 days, 11 hours and 36 minutes.
- May 2019 - 14 hours 33 minutes .
Poker Stars Casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission - The IoMGSC are one of the stronger regulatory authorities operating within the online gambling market. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Poker Stars Casino currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Poker Stars Casino does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, South Africa, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
|Email :||[email protected]|
Poker Stars Casino offer a rewards program but it is unclear how valuable it is to players since little in the way of information regarding accumulation of points etc can be found on site. Possibly once an account has been created more details are given.
Poker Stars Casino are a part of a group that have been non-responsive to player complaints submitted to this service. As such we would advise our readers to avoid this operator.
There are no associated casinos to display.
PokerStars – None respondent to my complaint 3 months still waiting
Pokerstars – Can’t withdraw any money from pokerstars even though I am verified
Pokerstars – Withheld Funds
Best Casinos: United Kingdom