Prestige is closed. Try another casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Prestige casino.
Review last updated – May 2016
As of the 26th of February 2016 Prestige casino has closed.
Prestige are part of the old Crown Solutions group that has been taken over by William Hill.
All six of the reviewers working for this site have held accounts with William Hill Casino for several years and experienced no issues.
Historically the William Hill group of casinos has not generate a lot of player complaints, but where it has they have been unwilling to discuss the issues with 3 party mediation services, making it very difficult to assert that they've treated the player fairly.
For references see William Hill Group Player Issues
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Prestige casino's terms and conditions here.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
100% up to £150 .
Cashable - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete.
- Slots - 40xbonus
- Blackjack - 200xbonus
- Roulette - 160xbonus
- Baccarat - 200xbonus
- Video Poker - 200xbonus
- Table Poker - 160xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Subsequent bonus on follow-up deposit (+1) - 60% up to £500
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots (all varieties) 100%
- Scratch Cards 100%
- Pai Gow (all varieties), Red Dog, Let It Ride 25%
- Casino Hold’em (all varieties) 25%
- Roulette (all varieties including Wild Vikings) 25%
- Baccarat (all varieties) 20%
- Blackjack (all varieties excluding Blackjack Switch & Pontoon) 20%
- Stravaganza 20%
- Craps (all varieties), Sic Bo (all varieties) 20%
- Video Poker (all varieties) 20%
- Blackjack Switch , Pontoon (all varieties) 5%
- Casino War 5%
- Lucky Wheel (Spin a Win) 5%
- All double options on slots & Video Poker (all varieties) 0%
- All other games 100%
Alternative Free Play Bonus
£1500 free for one hour. At the end of the hour if you’ve won you can claim a real cash bonus depending on the size of your win;
To claim your bonus you must deposit at least £50 and have completed at least 50 bets during your free play hour. The bonus cash carries a wagering requirement of 20xbonus and game weightings are detailed below.
Payout Speed: 4 days
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals paid within 4 days.
Banking options available - CCredit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), ClickandBuy, EcoCard, Poli, UKash, Click2Pay, and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Prestige use Playtech software for their download casino and instant play casinos. Check out our Playtech Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 38
Table Games – 30
Slots – 113
Slots – 107
Video Poker – 15
Video Poker – 15
Live – 6
Live – 3
Jackpots – 25
Jackpots - 23
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with William Hill Casino Club customer services.
Email Testing Record
- June 2015 - 2 hours 42 minutes
- November 2014 - 36 minutes
- June 2014 - 3 hours 8 minutes
- June 2013 - 1 hour 7 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 7h 22min
Prestige hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Prestige currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Prestige - Afghanistan, Algeria, Anguilla, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Greenland, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherland Antilles, Niger, Norfolk Island, Portugal, Rwanda, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Surinam, Swaziland, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, Uganda, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Yemen
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||UK 0800-0149-453 (free)|
|Fax :||UK 0203-1950-479|
|Address :||Prestige Casino LTD|
|6/1 Waterport Place|
Affiliate Program - Affiliates United.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Prestige does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Bangladesh, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Greenland, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Mauritania, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Niger, Norfolk Island, Portugal, Rwanda, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Suriname, Swaziland, Thailand, Togo, Tonga, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, United States, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Yemen.
Prestige publish the House Edge/RTP figures for all of their slots games.
Prestige offer the standard Playtech comp point program - 1 comp point for every £10 wagered and 100 comp points converting to £1 - with the redemption rates improving as you move up the VIP ladder.
The William Hill group's refusal to discuss player complaints is unworkable as far as this site is concerned. We need to know that we will be able to ensure complaints are fairly managed before we would consider recommending an operator to players.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom