Redbet: Not Recommended
Redbet is not recommended!
Players from United Kingdom cannot play at Redbet casino.
Review last updated – November 2018
Founded in 2002 by a group of Swedish professional sports bettors, Redbet launched their online casino in 2004.
At the end of 2018 the Redbet group were purchased by William Hill. At this point their team became non-responsive to our efforts to discuss multiple issues with them including contractual terms they were looking to enforce on this service that would have inhibited our ability to fairly manage complaint and complaints submitted to this service. As such we have severed our relationship with this group of operators.
This group has become non-responsive when it comes to the management of player complaints.
For references see Mr Green Player Issues
|150% up to €150|
The Redbet Welcome bonus currently offered exclusively via ThePOGG Network consists of a bonus of 150% up to £150.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus for the deposit bonus.
The bonus is structured so that only wagering with bonus funds, which are stacked beneath the deposited funds, counts towards the wagering requirement. This also means that bonus restrictions, do not apply while you are wagering with your deposited funds. In other words as long as you are only using deposited funds you can withdraw at any time you like.
The maximum allowed bet is £2 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on the deposit bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
- Table Games, Poker Games, Slots with Progressive Jackpots, Mega Joker, Jackpot 6000, Video Poker Games, Champion of the Track, The Wish Master, Devil’s Delight, Super Monopoly Money and Castle Builder. Bonus funds originating from any welcome bonus or first deposit bonus cannot be wagered on Dead or Alive
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: REDBET150RECOMMENDED BONUSES
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid in under 12 hours but at most 24 hours.
Maximum Withdrawal - €10000/24 hours
Minimum Withdrawal - €20
Banking options available - Credit/Debit card, Moneybookers, Neteller, Bank Transfers and Webmoney
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Redbet Casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casinos. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 17
Slots – 424
Video Poker – 6
Live – 3
Jackpots - 19
All our reviewers report positive experiences with Redbet customer services.
Email Testing Record
- November 2018 - 12 hours 36 minutes
- July 2017 - 3 minutes
- November 2016 - 7 minutes
- June 2015 - 13 minutes
- November 2014 - 6 minutes
- June 2014 - 37 minutes
- December 2013 - 23 minutes
- June 2013 - 32 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 21 minutes
Redbet hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Redbet currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
Redbet does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Macau SAR China, Malaysia, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar [Burma], Namibia, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Panama Canal Zone, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Redbet Casino publish the house edge (RTP) information for all of their slots games.
After years of working closely with the extended Redbet family it is deeply disappointing to see a buy out by a group who have a long history of non-cooperation with complaint management so quickly poisoning the well. We no longer have any confidence in out ability to help players signed-up with this group and as such have to reflect this shift by discouraging players from signing-up with their operators moving forward.
Associated By Company
Redbet – double standards
Redbet – Confiscated winnings for self exclusion that I did not apply for
Redbet – GamStop
Best Casinos: United Kingdom