Redbet is Recommended.
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Redbet casino.
Review last updated - January 2021.
Redbet have a long history. Originally part of the Bonnier Gaming group who were then purchased by Evoke Gaming who themselves were purchased by Mr Green Limited who were finally purchased by William Hill. They have changed hands several times, each time being picked up by a bigger group than they were previously owned by. recently purchased RedBet. They currently run on the Evoke Gaming license as part of the William Hill group. They are licensed in Malta by the MGA.
Redbet are part of the William Hill group. The William Hill group of casinos has a policy of not discussing player complaints, with both this and other affiliate based player complaint services.
Ordinarily we would not work with a group that will not discuss complaints. However, William Hill's position on complaints is standard amongst the industry giants (few will consider cooperating on complaint management) and William Hill have been a significant financial contributor to our sister charity BetBlocker. It is our considered opinion that the support that William Hill has given to BetBlocker - a project that supports thousands of gambling addicts every day - does far more good than their refusal to discuss the handful of complaints we receive about them each year (on average less than 2/year for the decade we have been in operation) does harm.
The above being the case we're we're happy to acknowledge that William Hill policy decisions are a net positive for players, though we would stress to players that if you get in trouble while playing with this group it is highly unlikely we will be able to assist you.
For references see William Hill Group Player Issues
BONUS CODE:CLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
Redbet casino use Net Entertainment software for their instant play casino. Check out our Net Entertainment Software Review.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 13
Slots – 1640
Video Poker – 1
Jackpot – 21
Live – 51
Email Testing Record
- Januray 2021 - 1 hour 12 minutes.
- October 2020 - 2 hours 17 minutes
- November 2018 - 12 hours 36 minutes
- July 2017 - 3 minutes
- November 2016 - 7 minutes
- June 2015 - 13 minutes
- November 2014 - 6 minutes
- June 2014 - 37 minutes
- December 2013 - 23 minutes
- June 2013 - 32 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 21 minutes
Redbet hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Redbet currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Redbet does not accept players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Asia, American Samoa, Oceania, Australia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Congo, The Democratic Republic of The Congo, Cote D'ivoire, Cuba, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Panama, Serbia, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Zimbabwe.
Redbet Casino publish the house edge (RTP) information for all of their slots games.
While we would love to see the extended William Hill group step forward and address the complaints that we see coming through, the complaint volumes are comparatively small given the sheer scale of this group and the commitment they've shown to supporting vulnerable players via BetBlocker is nothing short of exemplary. Player's choosing to play with Redbet should be aware that it is very unlikely we will be able to assist them if they experience difficulties, but given the low chances of this happening this is a high quality operation overall.
Associated By Company
Redbet - refusing withdrawal despite all KYC sent numerous times
Redbet - double standards
Redbet - Confiscated winnings for self exclusion that I did not apply for
Best Casinos: United Kingdom