Reef Club: Not Recommended
Reef Club is not recommended!
Reef Club Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Reef Club casino.
Review last updated – June 2017
Part of the 888/Cassava/Random Logic operation, Reef Club casino use proprietary software and offer an alternative to the standard big name 888 venue.
Three of the reviewers who works for this site regularly hold accounts with 888 and all of these have been open for years. They report positive experiences.
888 have proven to be unwilling to engage with 3rd party dispute mediation on several occasions over the years. Alongside this they have been known to confiscate player funds citing only vague spirit of the bonus terms.
The extended group of operators that 888 run has been reported to refuse to pay out player winnings if they claim bonuses at multiple properties within their group, but fails to provide players with reasonable information regarding which properties are in their group. This policy also appears to have been applied to gambling protection self-exclusions where checks have not been carried out at registration, only once the player has won. This means that if a player self-excluded from any property in this group, if they sign-up with another property not realising that this property is owned by 888, the player is then in a position where they can lose, but if they win they will not be paid.
In late 2014 a situation came to light where an affiliate was found to be hacking into other sites and posting their gambling links on these sites without the owners knowledge or permission. This activity is clearly illegal and unethical. The majority of casinos that were receiving traffic from this affiliate closed the affiliate's accounts upon finding out what the affiliate was doing, however some casinos, whether via intent or insufficient security policies, continued to be listed on these sites for many months after the activity of this affiliate came to light. Many other brands managed to quickly take action to get themselves removed from the hacked sites (closing the affiliate account down and ensuring that new accounts could not be open).
The software that the 888 properties run on - Dragonfish - runs a Baccarat game that we found to mis-advertising the pay out of 2 of the bets on the table. We repeatedly tried to contact this software provider to correct this issue and received no response.
The 888 group have engaged in what appears to be the closure of profitable affiliate accounts using general account closure terms reportedly due to the affiliate not generating enough new leads, though the required amount remains unspecified. We assume that the amount of new leads exceeded the amount required by their minimum activity clause which is the understood minimum. We view this as an unethical business practice.
For references see 888 Group Player Issues
Only casinos carrying ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee Seal can score higher than 8/10.
You can see the latest updates to Reef Club casino's terms and conditions here.
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
200% up to £300.
Cashable/Post-Wager - Can be withdrawn once the wagering requirement is complete. See notes for further information.
- Slots - 25xbonus
- Blackjack - 250xbonus
- Roulette - 125xbonus
- Baccarat - 250xbonus
- Video Poker - 250xbonus
- Table Poker - 125.4xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Deposit Method Restrictions (-1) - any deposits for bonuses through Neteller or Skrill (Moneybookers) have a wagering requirement of 100xdeposit
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Video Slot & Slot, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table 100%
- All versions of Roulette (except Live Roulette), Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games 20%
- All versions of Live Casino (Live Roulette, Live Blackjack & Live Baccarat), Blackjack, VideoPoker & Power Video Poker, Hi-Lo & Baccarat 10%
- Craps 5%
Make a deposit of £150 and you’ll receive 100% up to £150 when you make the deposit and a further £150 when you complete the wagering requirements.
Payout Speed: 5 days
Using Neteller our reviewers reports withdrawals normally paid within 5 days.
Minimum Withdrawal - None listed.
Maximum Withdrawal - None listed.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Bank Transfer, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), ClickAndBuy, EntroPay, Ewire, PayPal, UKash and PaySafeCard
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Reef Club use proprietary software (their own software) that goes under the name Dragonfish (formerly Random Logic). All 888 associated casinos use this software. To find out more check out our Dragonfish Information Page.
Game selections are as follows;
Table Games – 35
Table Games – 19
Slots – 70
Video Poker – 6
Video Poker – 0
Live – 3
Live – 3
Jackpot – 27
Jackpot – 11
Our reviewer reports positive experiences with 888 customer services.
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - Need to register to get support
- November 2014 - 18 hours 10 minutes
- June 2014 - 5 minutes
- December 2013 - No Response
- June 2013 - 1 hour 30 minutes
- January 2013
- 1st email - No Response
- 1 day 20 hours 35 minutes
ReefClub hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. ReefClub currently use eCOGRA. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Reef Club - USA
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Phone :||0-808-238-9812 (UK FREE phone)|
|1-800-480-6864 (Canadian FREE phone)|
|+1-268-484-4801 (TOLL Number for rest of world)|
Affiliate Program - 888 Affiliates.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Reef Club does not accept players from the following countries:U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
Reef Club provide the RTPs for all of their slots games.
The Reef Club casino comp point program offer 1 comp point for every £10 wagered and converts 100 comp points to £1. This is the same as the standard Playtech comp point pro-gram and a bit better than industry average.
Reef Club casino and by extention 888 Holdings are a group that in general don't seem to have a great deal of player issues. When issues do occur, that's where 888 Holdings could vastly improve simply by being more open and transparent.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom