Regent Play: Recommended
Regent Play is Recommended.
Regent Play Casino
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Regent Play casino.
Review last updated – June 2020.
Regent Play Casino are owned by Market Play Limited and are operating on the Aspire Global International Ltd platform. They are dual licensed: firstly in the United Kingdom by the UKGC; secondly in Malta by the MGA. They use IBAS as their ADR for UK customers and ThePOGG as their ADR under their Maltese license. Regent offer a selection of games, around 300, across the live, table and slots categories by software providers including: Net Entertainment, NextGen Gaming Play ‘N Go, NYX, Evolution, BetSoft and Amaya. Their site utilises a colour palette of: silver, gold and black and their logo is their name in silver and gold the “G” wears a golden crown.
Below we highlight the terms that players should be aware of when playing with Aspire Global run properties.
Dormancy Term - Term 4.5.1 states: "Starting 1 October 2016, if you are a UK resident and you have not logged in to your Player Account for six (6) consecutive months, then your Player Account will be considered as "dormant account" and We will charge a monthly maintenance fee that will be deducted from the balance of your account. Such fee being the higher of: (a) ten (10) percent of the then current balance of the account; or (b) GBP 5, until the balance of the account reaches zero." 24/07/2018
Timeline for the Provision of Identification Documentation - Term 2.4 states: "We reserve the right at any time to request from You evidence of age in order to ensure that minors are not using The Company Services. We further reserve the right to suspend or cancel Your Player Account and exclude You, temporarily or permanently, from using The Company Services if satisfactory proof of age is not provided or if We suspect that you are underage and such satisfactory proof is not provided by You within five (5) days of our requesting such proof, Your Player Account shall be closed and You shall forfeit all funds in Your Player Account, such decision shall be final, binding and not subject to appeal." 24/07/2018. Giving a player only 5 days to submit identification documentation leaves players with a very short window if there are any issues that need to be addressed.
Maximum Bet bonus term - "When a bet abuses the betting system – regardless of which game it was placed on – it will not count towards a player’s wagering requirements. If the player placed single bets equal to or greater than £4 or £0.50 per line or 15 percent of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal. In addition, if a player deposited with Skrill or Neteller and placed single bets equal to or greater than £2.50 of the bonus amount before the wagering requirements for the bonus have been met, we reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the player’s original deposit from a player’s withdrawal." - The inclusion of "or equal to" is of no significant or relevant benefit to the operator in terms of prevention of bonus abuse and as such serves only to trip up players who skim read the terms. 25/09/19
ThePOGG.com serves as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for Aspire Global license as part of their MGA license requirements. This means that we can offer legally binding rulings for all complaints submitted to this service from jurisdictions subject to the MGA license.
|100% up to £50|
|20 complimentary spins on Starburst|
|# of Spins||20|
The Regent Casino Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 100% up to £50 plus 20 complimentary spins on Starburst.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus for the deposit bonus and 35xwinnings for the complimentary spins.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet is £4 or of 15% of the bonus whichever is greater and £0.50/payline on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
This is the UK Welcome Bonus. Bonuses may differ in other jurisdictions.
The bonus is cashable.
- All Netent games , Big Bad Wolf, Treasure Island, Diamond Tower, Serengeti Diamonds, Frog N flies, Medusa 2, Foxin wins, Moon Temple, King Kong, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Frankenstein, Crime Scene, Thunderstruck II, Mermaids Millions, Alaskan Fishing, What A Hoot, Football Star, Bikini Party, Game of Thrones, Bar Bar Black Sheep, Avalon, Immortal Romance, Double Play Superbet, Spin Sorceress, Witch Pickings, Poltava, DJ Wild, Lost Vegas 50%
- All Blackjack games, Magic Spinner 10%
- All Video Poker games, All Roulette games, All Quick Play games, All Blackjack games, Hi Lo Fever, All Baccarat games, 3 Card Poker, Blood Suckers, Jackpot 6000, Keno, Big Bang, Blood Suckers, The Wish Master, Dead or Alive, Lucky Angler, Jack Hammer 2, Cloud Quest, Tower Quest, Pearls of India, Treasure Island, Mega Moolah 0%
- All other games 100%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 72 hours
The operator's website states that withdrawals pend for 2 days and then Neteller withdrawals will be paid within 24 hours after the pending period.
Minimum Withdrawal - ?
Maximum Withdrawal - ?
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill, Neteller, PaySafeCard.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 - No response.
- June 2019 - No response.
RegentPlay Casino hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Regent Play currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. ThePOGG.com acts as the ADR service used by Regent Casino for their MGA license. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Regent Play does not accept players from the following countries:Australia, Germany, South Africa, Sweden, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States.
|Email :||[email protected]|
While we do not endorse all of the terms and conditions that the Aspire Global platform has chosen to include, the vast majority of players are unlikely to be adversely impacted by these terms. Beyond this that we have a contractual relationship with this operator to ensure that complaints are managed appropriately more than offsets the concerns we would have about these specific terms.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Best Casinos: United Kingdom