ShadowBet: Not Recommended
ShadowBet is not recommended!.
Players from United Kingdom cannot play at ShadowBet casino.
Review last updated - September 2019.
Shadow Bet Casino are one of the most notable casinos to run on the iGamingCloud platform. This group are dual licensed - firstly in Malta by the MGA and secondly in the United Kingdom by the UKGC. They offer a range of games by: Play 'n Go, NYX Gaming, Yggdrasil, Quickspin, Thunderkick, Scientific Games, ELK Studios, Net Entertainment and Microgaming. The home page features a dark grey and yellow colour pallet.
ThePOGG.com serves as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for Shadow Bet Casino as part of their MGA license requirements. This means that we can offer legally binding rulings for all complaints submitted to this service from jurisdictions subject to the MGA license.
ShadowBet casino have chosen to continue to support affiliates that were identified conducting marketing activity intended to target gambling addicts and channel them to unlicensed operators that would accept their play. We consider the activities of these affiliates to be entirely immoral and it to be a highly questionable decision for any operator to continue to partner with them.
Terms and Conditions
The ShadowBet Casino Welcome bonus currently consists of 100 complimentary spins on Rich Wilde and the Book of the Dead. A 100% deposit bonus is also available to non-UK players.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
The complimentary spins carry a 35xwinnings wagering requirement.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
The maximum allowed bet with this bonus is £2.
There is no maximum allowed win with the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
Only players resident in the UK are eligible to claim this bonus. Other bonuses available in other jurisdictions.
Deposits via Neteller or Skrill are not eligible to receive this bonus.
The complimentary spins are awarded in five lots of 20 spins over the first five days of registration. Each batch has an expiry period of 24 hours.
- Slots, Jackpot games 100%
- Table games, Live casino 0%
- Other 50%
- Dead or Alive, Jackpot 6000, Lucky 8 Line, Tower Quest, Blood Suckers, Pearls of India, Hidden Valley, 1429 Uncharted Seas, The Wish Master, Kings of Chicago, Castle Builder, Go Bananas, Subtopia, Cashapillar, Simsalabim, Zombies, Dragon Island, Robin Hood, Demolition Squad, Greedy Goblins, Supernova 0%
- Tower Quest, Mega Fortune, 300 Shields, Hall of Gods, The Wish Master, Devils Delight, Arabian Nights Excluded
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NATry another casino
Payout Speed: 24h
ShadowBet state that their withdrawals to ewallets are instant.
Minimum withdrawal - £20
Maximum withdrawal - £5000 per withdrawal
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Zimpler, Trustly Bank Transfer.
There is a fee of £2.50 on withdrawals.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- September 2019 - 1 hour 25 minutes.
- May 2019 - 1 hour 22 minutes.
- December 2018 - 9 minutes
- August 2017 - 1 hours 7 minutes.
ShadowBet hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. ShadowBet currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. ThePOGG.com acts as the ADR service used by Shadow Bet for their MGA license. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
ShadowBet does not accept players from the following countries: Afghanistan, Asia, Algeria, Africa, American Samoa, Oceania, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Comoros, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Greece, Greenland, Guam, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Montenegro, Myanmar, New Caledonia, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palestinia, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Western Sahara, Yemen.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Address :||GB Buildings|
|Penthouse, Watar Street|
Despite it being required by the UKGC license ShadowBet do not publish the RTP figures for all of their games.
We are uncomfortable continuing to associate our service with any operator that works with affiliates that have actively tried to target gambling addicts and channel them to rogue, unlicensed operators. These affiliates have chosen to engage a marketing strategy that is totally immoral and simply removing the offending content does not undo the harm they've done. Furthermore, given that the VAST majority of operators whose attention we brought to this issue immediately acted to terminate their relationship with the offending affiliates, ShadowBet have put themselves in a questionable minority by deciding to overlook these activities and continuing to partner with these sites.
Associated By Company
Shadow Bet - missing balance
Shadow Bet - Refund
ShadowBet - Self Exclusion from Other sites under same Licence
Best Casinos: United Kingdom