SlotoCash has been Blacklisted due to unethical business practices.
Players from United Kingdom cannot play at SlotoCash casino.
Review last updated – March 2018
SlotoCash are part of a range of casinos run by the Deck Media group that us a variety of different software platforms.
Slotocash are part of the Deck Media group who are associated with Fair Go Casino.
Fair Go Casino have seized a high 5 figure win from a player based on bonus terms that were not applicable to the player. When playing with a bonus the player exceeded the maximum allowed bet. Rather than confiscating the balance the operator chose to contact the player and tell them they would overlook the violation in this instance. The player had completed the wagering requirements and chose to play on with their balance. Their balance rose to over $90k. The operator refused to pay this win citing that when they chose to overlook the previous violation, the funds were considered to be a No Deposit Bonus, but did not inform the player of this at any point.
In our opinion the operator has simply looked for justification after a large win not to pay the player, and failing to find any legitimate reason as looked to apply bonus terms despite there being no grounds to view the play as subject to bonus terms. As such Fair Go Casino and all associated properties have been moved to Blacklisted status.
Due to the recent implementation of an unreasonable bonus term ("In the interest of fair gaming, you cannot wager more than 10% of wagering requirements on a single game when using a free chip or playing a sign-up bonus.") we have moved SlotoCash's status to 'Not Recommended'.
In the first half of 2015 Slotocash sent a payment to a US card provider that resulted in the player's card getting locked. The player was then left with a locked card and no funds as the casino declined to provide any assistance in resolving the matter.
In the first half of 2015 Black Diamond casino appear to have confiscated winnings from a player based on unethically vague terms and conditions.
For references see Deck Media Group Player Issues
To find out how our bonus ratings are calculated see Bonus Rating System.
Slots Bonus : 200% up to $1500.
Other Games Bonus : 100% up to $500
Sticky - Can never be withdrawn. At the time of your first withdrawal the bonus will be removed from your account.
- Slots - 45xbonus
- Blackjack - 200xbonus
- Video Poker - 200xbonus
- Table Poker - 200xbonus
Adjustments to ratings;
- Game Restrictions (-1) - You cannot play the following games while you have a bonus - Baccarat, Bingo, Craps, Roulette, Pai-Gow Poker, Poker, Sic Bo and War
- Maximum Bet Restrictions (-1) - you are not allowed to wager more than $10 on any single round of play while you have a bonus
- Awkward Rules (-2) - Players are not allowed to complete more than 10% of the wagering requirement on any single game, meaning that at least 10 different games have to be played during the wagering requirement.
Game Weightings (already account for in Wagering Requirements)
- Slots 100%
- All allowed non-slots games 25%
Payout Speed: 2+ weeks
Using Neteller our reviewer reports withdrawals taking over 2 weeks.
Minimum withdrawal - None. Withdrawals smaller than $350 via wire transfer will incur a $45 fee.
Maximum withdrawal – $2000/week
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, UKash, UseMyCash, iDeal, EcoCard
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 17 hours 7 minutes
- June 2015 - No Response
- November 2014 - 18 hours 2 minutes
- June 2014 - 32 minutes
- December 2013 - 46 minutes
- August 2013 - 1 hour 2 minutes
SlotOCash hold the following gambling licenses :
- Cyprus - The Cyprus gambling license is one of the less frequently used gambling licenses and is not used by any operator with a significant industry presence. Alongside this their operators accept player from the United States and they have no player complaint procedure that we could find. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom NOT accepted.
SlotoCash does not accept players from the following countries:Costa Rica, Israel, Moldova, Netherlands, United Kingdom.
|Email :||[email protected]|
|Fax :||US: +1-866-681-8570|
|International: +44 800 471 5027|
|Address :||Sloto'Cash Casino|
SlotoCash casino do not publish the house edge (RTP) information for any of their slots games.
The SlotoCash comp point program awards 1 point for every $10 wagered and you can convert points at a rate of 100 comp points to $1. This is the same as the standard Playtech comp point program.
Accrual rates improve as you move up the VIP ladder.
Where an operator invents a bonus contract to apply to a very large win when the player had no reasonable possibility of being aware of the rules. In our opinion this is nothing short of free rolling a player where the operator would have kept the money had the player lost, but when they hit a big win refuses to pay.
Associated By Company
Best Casinos: United Kingdom