Trada: Deposit Guarantee
Trada hold our Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that if you are treated unfairly by this operator ThePogg.com will return your deposits. For full terms click here.
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Trada casino.
Review last updated – June 2020.
Trada Casino are operating on the Aspire Global International Ltd platform. They are dual licensed: firstly in the United Kingdom by the UKGC; secondly in Malta by the MGA. They use IBAS as their ADR. The casino offers a decent selection of games provided by: Microgaming, Play ‘n Go and Net Entertainment.Their site features a tonal background of blacks and charcoal greys with a triangular geometric repeat pattern. They currently have no complaints logged at any of the major gambling portals.
Trada casino are one of the very few properties that have both undergone an Audit by this site and agreed to the terms of the Deposit Guarantee.
Trada Casino have engaged with our Auditing service. All issues highlighted in the Audit were addressed in a timely and constructive fashion. You can read the full Audit Report by clicking here - Trada Casino Audit Report.
ThePOGG.com serves as an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) service for Trada Casino as part of their Jersey Gambling Commission license requirements. This means that we can offer legally binding rulings for all complaint submitted to this service from jurisdictions subject to the Jersey Gambling Commission license.
Trada casino have accepted ThePOGG Deposit Guarantee seal. This means that they've agreed in advance that they will discuss player complaints as long as they have written permission from the player and no funds will be confiscated from players without clear breach of terms. In return we guarantee your deposits with Trada casino. Read more about our guarantee here.
Trada Casino have a good reputation within the gambling community and we found no outstanding issues at any of the major casino complaint portals.
|200% up to £50|
|10 complimentary spins on Wolf Gold|
|# of Spins||10|
The Trada Welcome bonus is 100% up to £50 plus 10 complimentary spins on Rich Wilde and the Book of the Dead.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £20.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 35xbonus for the deposit bonus. The complimentary spins have no wagering requirement.
The bonus is structured so that only wagering with bonus funds, which are stacked beneath the deposited funds, counts towards the wagering requirement. This also means that bonus restrictions, do not apply while you are wagering with your deposited funds. In other words as long as you are only using deposited funds you can withdraw at any time you like.
The maximum allowed bet is £3.99 on any single round of play. Players depositing via Neteller or Skrill have a maximum wager of £2 on any single round of play.
There is no maximum win for the deposit bonus and the complimentary spins have a maximum allowed win of £100.
Players depositing via Paypal are not eligible to receive this bonus.
The bonus is cashable.
Bonus funds and any associated winnings will expire after 21 days if the wagering requirement has not been completed.
- Slots with less than 95% RTP (except slots listed below) 125%
- Slots with RTP from 95% up to 96.5% RTP (except slots listed below), Bingo Games, Instant Win Games, Keno Games, Scratchcards 100%
- Slots with RTP larger than 96.5% up to 97% RTP (except slots listed below) 75%
- Slots with RTP larger than 97% up to 97.5% RTP (except slots listed below) 50%
- Slots with RTP larger than 97.5% 0%
- All Blackjacks, All Pontoon, All Roulettes, All Video Poker Games, All Baccarat, Castle Builder, Max Damage and the Alien Attack, Casino War, Super Fun 21, Craps, Lucky Darts, All Progressive Jackpot Slots, Big Bad Wolf, Flowers, Jack and the Beanstalk, Jack Hammer 2, Reel Rush, Retro Reels Extreme Heat, Gamble rounds of any Slots, Double options of All Video Poker games, All Jackpot Games 0%
- Big Bet features in any game are prohibited.
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24 hours
Trada Casino state on their website that withdrawals are paid within 24 hours.
Maximum Withdrawal - £10,000 per week - though V.I.P.s have no limit.
Minimum Withdrawal - £25 /300SEK or for wire transfers £100 plus a fee - £0 GBP £25/$37.50 for all other currencies.
Banking options available - Credit/Debit cards, Neteller, Paysafecard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Sofort, Ukash and Bank Transfers.
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
Email Testing Record
- June 2020 - No response.
- October 2019 - 5 hours 13 minutes.
- May 2019 - 4 hours 2 minutes
- November 2018 - 3 minutes
- November 2016 - 22 minutes
- August 2016 - 2 hours 14 minutes.
- September 2015 - 47 minutes.
Trada hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Trada currently use IBAS. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Malta Gaming Authority - In our experience the MGA is the best regulatory authority in terms of the management of player complaints. Their complaints team is open and cooperative in the discussion of player issues and we've managed to resolve a number of credible player issues working with the MGA. ThePOGG.com acts as the ADR service used by Mr Play Casino for their MGA license. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Trada does not accept players from the following countries:Afghanistan, Algeria, American Samoa, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Burundi, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Congo - Brazzaville, Congo - Kinshasa, Denmark, Egypt, Eritrea, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Germany, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Japan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Martinique, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Sudan, Suriname, Tunisia, Turkey, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, U.S. Miscellaneous Pacific Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Ukraine, United States, Zimbabwe.
Trada Casino publish the RTP figures for all of their games. These figures can be found in the Responsible Gaming section of the site.
Trada casino run a unique 'Cash Back' system that allows players to earn cash back on all deposits. After the first deposit players can earn a maximum of 25% of their deposit value up to £/$/€200.
Cash Back is earned at a rate of £/$/€2 for every £/$/€70 wagered. This is subject to the different game weightings that are standard to bonuses.
The advantages of this system is that the Cash Back is earned at a far faster rate when playing high weighted games than any other comp point system we're aware of.
The disadvantages of this system are that there is an upper limit on how much cash back you can accrue of any deposit and that low weighted games earn at a far slower rate than the standard Playtech comp point system that we use as our yard stick.
Trada Casino have no player complaints at the major gambling portals. Their positive and constructive approach to the Audit Report feedback they were given was highly commendable and addressed the few issues that we could have highlighted. Alongside this their customer support was highlighted as a significant strength. Trada Casino are well along the road to becoming THE place to play.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Trada – No bonus
Trada – No cashout
Trada – slow payout giving me a runaround
Best Casinos: United Kingdom