Virgin: Not Recommended
Virgin is not recommended!.
Players from United Kingdom are welcome at Virgin casino.
Review last updated - July 2017
Previously owned and operated by Richard Branson Virgin group, the Virgin Games brand has recently been bought over by the GameSys group and as such is now a member of a network of properties including Caesar’s casino (as in the online venue of the Caesar’s bricks and mortar properties) and some of the biggest bingo rooms currently in operation.
All six of the reviewers who work regularly for this site have held accounts with Virgin Casino for many years. The few issues that have ever arisen have been dealt with in a very swift and friendly fashion.
The Gamesys group have repeatedly been non-cooperative with complaints posted at this and other major dispute mediation portals.
For references see GameSys Player Issues
You can see the latest updates to Virgin casino's terms and conditions here.
200% up to £200
Terms and Conditions
The Virgin Welcome bonus currently consists of a bonus of 200% up to £200 plus 21 complimentary spins of Secrets of the Phoenix.
The minimum deposit that will trigger the bonus is £10.
This bonus has a wagering requirement of 40xbonus for the deposit bonus and the complimentary spins do not carry a wagering requirement.
The bonus uses the standard bonus structure with funds being locked from the moment of deposit until all wagering requirements are met and bets with both deposited and bonus funds contributing to the wagering requirement.
There is no maximum bet term.
There is no maximum win on either the deposit bonus or the complimentary spins.
The bonus is cashable.
- Bingo 100%
- Poker 20%
- Slots 10%
- Instant, Casino and Live Casino games (except where mentioned below) 5%
- Virgin Games Roulette, 3D Roulette, Streets of Gold Roulette, Multiplayer Roulette and High Stakes Roulette 2.5%
- Blackjack, Baccarat, Craps, Video Poker, ‘Streets of Gold’ Roulette sidebet, Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em, all other games 0%
Available to newly registered players only.
Every effort is made to ensure these terms are accurate and up-to-date, however we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies or errors. It is your responsibility to ensure that you confirm the terms of any promotion you accept with the operators website before you play.
BONUS CODE: NACLAIM BONUS
Payout Speed: 24h
Using Neteller all of our reviewers report withdrawal normally paid in approximately 12 hours but at most 24 hours.
Banking Options Available - Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Paypal and Bank Transfers
We recommend using Neteller for speed, convenience and security. To sign-up to Neteller click here.CLICK HERE TO JOIN NETELLER
All our reviewers report very positive experiences with Virgin Casino customer services
Email Testing Record
- December 2016 - 5 hours 3 minutes
- June 2015 - 20 minutes
- November 2014 - 11 hours 37 minutes
- June 2014 - 3 minutes
- December 2013 - 43 minutes
- June 2013 - 3 hours 20 minutes
- January 2013 - 1st email - 17 minutes
Virgin hold the following gambling licenses :
- United Kingdom Gambling Commission - The UKGC are widely considered to be the most reputable regulators involved in the online gambling market. They do not manage complaints for players directly, instead requiring their operators to appoint a UKGC accredited Alternative Dispute Resolution service. As such the value of this license for players depends largely on the professionalism of the ADR service utilised. Virgin currently use eCogra. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
- Gibraltar Gaming Commission - The GGC is one of the more reputable online gaming regulators, but we are aware of a serious software issue where they failed to uphold their own technical standards. You can find further information regarding this regulator's complaint policies here.
The following countries are restricted from participation with Virgin Casino - United States, United States minor outlying islands
|Phone :||0800 083 1833|
Players from United Kingdom accepted.
Virgin does not accept players from the following countries: United States, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., Virgin Islands, U.S..
Virgin Casino used publish the RTP of all their slots games but since the switch to GameSys no longer do so.
Virgin Casino offer a unique comp point program – VPoints. Currently you can earn 1 VPoint for every £5 wagered on Bingo games or £20 wagered on slots games and 100 VPoints is worth £1.
Virgin casino have a long and well established reputation within the industry. Unfortunately when they changed hands the new owners tool a less transparent approach to the management of complaints and subsequently we have been unable to recommend them.
Associated By Company
There are no associated casinos to display.
Virgin - disregarded self exclusion
Virgin - not received my winnings
Virgin - Casino voided some of my winnings
Best Casinos: United Kingdom